Down 9.5lb for the month of June!!

(deactivated member)
on 6/29/10 10:24 pm - Rochester, NY
My goal for June was 10lb, but I will certainly take 9.5!!

Have been weighing on the Daily Weigher Thread of Low Carb Friends and it has really helped me stay accountable on a daily basis in between WW weigh-ins.....very helpful!  (for this person who's addicted to the scale twice/day)

Have lost over 20lb now since I started WW on 4/26 and while the first 10lb came off that first week, it's been a real struggle ever since.  Have finally upped my activity level and working out consistently with an hour of water aerobics 3x/week followed by another half hour of water walking.  I find this so relaxing.

Next goal is the 250's (haven't seen them in 10YEARS) and my 10%.  I'm really feeling motivated this time and love that my clothes just keep getting bigger and bigger....have already gone down two sizes in pants (24W-20W) and even fitting into some of my old 18W's.

Off to the Y for water aerobics, but had to share my good news!!
chellelynn3
on 6/30/10 2:17 am - san bernardino, CA
 Awesome report! keep up that great momentum!!!  

Michelle Hendrickson Holistic Health Coach http://www.gracioushealth.net

Molly S.
on 6/30/10 7:11 am - Chicago, IL
Congrats!!

HW 611  Pre-opW 580   LW 302  GW 238         

(deactivated member)
on 7/1/10 12:15 am
Sherrie, I'm so happy for you and thanks for sharing your success. Fantastic. 
clogginmama_of7
on 7/3/10 5:39 am
Sherrie, I am brand new to the site and am so happy to see how well you all are doing. Congrats on the weight loss! Are you doing the WW points system? Stacy
(deactivated member)
on 7/13/10 12:39 am - Rochester, NY
Sorry, Stacy....haven't been on here in a while and didn't see your question.  Yes, I started out doing the WW points but not really tracking my food every day.  I'm kind of doing points in my head (I've done WW so many times before I know them) and just trying to make healthy choices and use portion control.

Welcome!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello
sele444 · 0 replies · 422 views
Here's how to lose 5 Pounds a Day!
Siam · 0 replies · 545 views
Hi all
Traleen · 1 replies · 742 views
Plant Based
ebonymc2 · 1 replies · 964 views