What have you done today to make you feel proud? Fri + Sat

(deactivated member)
on 6/12/10 7:40 am
I'm sure Ruth is still busy recovering from her fantastic plane trip home to visit family so I thought I'd start the feeling proud post today.

I titled it for Friday and today LOL because on Friday I was really feeling lazy, had a long nap during the day which I shouldn't have had (it left me feeling dull and stupid, not refreshed) and the last thing I wanted to do was walk 5 miles. But I went to the mall and walked - yes, it was a slower more leisurely walk, but a 5 mile walk none-the-less. So I'm proud that I did my walk.

Today I'm back doing some deep spring cleaning in the house - today I'm tackling washing the kitchen cabinets and walls. My stove is gleaming - it's so shiny and looks brand new so DH decided that rather than use the stove to cook supper that he would go out and pick up Chipotle's for dinner tonight which is a nice treat.

What are you doing this weekend? Anything exciting - well almost anything is more exciting than my spring cleaning. LOL

take care everyone.
chellelynn3
on 6/13/10 2:20 am - san bernardino, CA
 Yesterday (on Sat) I got up and went to the gym, though I normally take
Saturdays and Sundays off, I missed Thursday last week so I figured I'd make up for it, anyhow I went and had a great workout, I am up to 8 min. of running without stopping and my next goal is the full 10 min. without stopping, I think I will hit hat  soon, its so cool I actually enjoy running now, A lot! who knew!? 

Michelle Hendrickson Holistic Health Coach http://www.gracioushealth.net

(deactivated member)
on 6/13/10 3:50 am
LOL, who knew not only can you run but you enjoy it? Does it make you feel like a kid again? Sort of feeling free?
chellelynn3
on 6/13/10 9:44 am - san bernardino, CA
 The thing is Skylar, I have NEVER been a good runner! as a child I was overweight too, and I used to play softball and was the worst runner on the team (but the best hitter, always been big and strong!)  this is a whole NEW experience for me, and yes it does make me feel free, it's really neat! 

Michelle Hendrickson Holistic Health Coach http://www.gracioushealth.net

(deactivated member)
on 6/13/10 9:31 am - Rochester, NY
I tried a new pool class at the Y on Friday....Stretch N Tone.  It's a combination of yoga and pilates in the water and I loved it!!  Yesterday had my granddaughter's dance recital and had company for dinner (another WW buddy, so it was all legal)

Feeling really hungry today for some reason, but filling up mostly on leftover veggies....hoping for a good weigh-in tomorrow at WW!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello
sele444 · 0 replies · 422 views
Here's how to lose 5 Pounds a Day!
Siam · 0 replies · 545 views
Hi all
Traleen · 1 replies · 742 views
Plant Based
ebonymc2 · 1 replies · 964 views