My precious little nephew

johnita36
on 6/5/10 9:16 am - Hiltons, VA
images.obesityhelp.com/uploads/profile/864664/albums/79558/C hance.jpg

Here is a picture of my precious little nephew. Who has already completely stolen my heart and he's just barely over 24 hrs old but he's so adorable.

Non Surgery - (HW/CW/GW) - - 247/173/150(first major goal)

(deactivated member)
on 6/5/10 10:27 am
Ooooh, he looks so sweet and peaceful. I can see why he has stolen your heart.
(deactivated member)
on 6/5/10 11:08 pm - Rochester, NY
Johnita...he's a cutie!  Hope he's out of NICU soon.

Congratulations on your loss and maintenance....cheers for you!  Lots of things to cheer for in your life....enjoy your daughter's graduation too!!

Love to see the big losers (winners) come back and let us know how maintenance is going....inspiring for all!!
johnita36
on 6/6/10 12:06 am - Hiltons, VA
Thanks everyone, they are supposed to hear today from his blood cultures and if all is going good with that they should be able to bring him home today. I am so hoping they are going to be able to bring the little guy home. Its so hard on Jessica because she of course just had the c-section on friday and they did let her go home yesterday so she could go see chance but the hospital is like 35 mins away from their home, so the back and forth is super hard on her having just had surgery. I really hope they can bring the little guy home today so they can bond good with their little guy.

I am counting the days until I can go see him. As of now we are planning on leaving June 20th to make the trip down to see him. I know my problem will be i will not want to come back home. I will want to stay with the little precious one.

My weight was actually really good today it had been hanging more around the 147.8 to 148 range but today I was back down to 146.6 so I was very happy about that.

Johnita

Non Surgery - (HW/CW/GW) - - 247/173/150(first major goal)

Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello
sele444 · 0 replies · 422 views
Here's how to lose 5 Pounds a Day!
Siam · 0 replies · 545 views
Hi all
Traleen · 1 replies · 742 views
Plant Based
ebonymc2 · 1 replies · 964 views