What have you done today to make you feel proud? Thursday

(deactivated member)
on 6/3/10 6:54 am
So what is everyone up to today? Did you do anything silly? I did - see below.

Okay, I have been on the computer all day researching plastic surgeons - my eyes are crossed. LOL

DH normally takes the garbage out, but since he's out of town I got up early - got dressed because there is no way anyone is going to see me without makeup and completely clothed. Moved the car because it was blocking the cans - and got everything out to the curb only to realize OOPS - garbage day is one day later due to Memorial day. Had to drag everything back inside. Anyone else make this same mistake?

I am planning to get on the treadmill tonight and I'll try to watch an hour tv show.

(deactivated member)
on 6/4/10 7:51 am - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
Hi Pal! Thanks for posting the thread.

I'm proud and celebrating that I have not chicken'd out and I'm going on my trip!  My first solo flight in over 10 years!!!!!!!!  At least I'll fit nice and comfortably in the seat!

I'm not taking my lap top so I'll have limited access (only via iphone) but will try to check in, if I can't I'll catch up with you when I return.

Have a great weekend and a wonderful week.
Keep up the good work.

TTFN
Ruth
(deactivated member)
on 6/4/10 11:33 pm
Thanks Ruth - I'll be thinking about you and your plane flight and I truly hope it's a great experience. Look forward to hearing from you when you can.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello
sele444 · 0 replies · 422 views
Here's how to lose 5 Pounds a Day!
Siam · 0 replies · 545 views
Hi all
Traleen · 1 replies · 742 views
Plant Based
ebonymc2 · 1 replies · 964 views