Dr. Visit

chellelynn3
on 5/28/10 2:12 am - san bernardino, CA
 I went to the Dr. Last week, I was not looking forward to it because I did not want to get weighed, I was up a few pounds since my last visit so that sucked, but the good news it that I had a complete blood panel done, cholesterol, sugars, thyroid, etc... everything came back in great! the Dr. was very impressed, she actually said my cholesterol was BEAUTIFUL! that made me feel good! she also said my blood pressure was great and was happy with my weight loss! no thyroid problems either, the only thing she said was that I was a little anemic so to supplement with some Iron. I have been having some issues with Vertigo lately, not so much a spinning feeling but more like Im walking on a ship from time to time, she said my sinus' were a little swollen due to allergy season, makes sence, I have also had a flare up with my migraines again, which is no fun at all, I was reading last night that the virtigo can also be part of the migraine, so I was kinda bummed about that, said migraine sufferers can have recurring vertigo  indefinately. So I m working through it. The good thing is that when I got the results from the Dr. I realized that I set out to get healthy and lose all my excess weight,   after looking at all of my blood results, my Dr. actually said the words
"you are very healthy"  to me. It was like a light bulb went on,  I have acomplished something huge here, i may not be at my goal weight yet and it may take me some time still to get there, but I have done something really good for myself, it's not all about the number on the scale and I feel good about that!   

Michelle Hendrickson Holistic Health Coach http://www.gracioushealth.net

(deactivated member)
on 5/28/10 12:56 pm
Oh Michelle, that's incredible news, well not the migraines and vertigo - but the becoming very healthy. You have accomplished the most important goal - health. I hope you can take the time to truly enjoy this moment. Yes, shedding the rest of the weight will take time, but that's okay when you're healthy. I'm thrilled for you.
HollyRachel
on 5/29/10 12:42 pm
GO YOU! :)  Congtrats Michelle, that is fantastic news.
chellelynn3
on 5/29/10 2:30 pm - san bernardino, CA
 Thank you Ladies! I appreciate your positive feedback! 

Michelle Hendrickson Holistic Health Coach http://www.gracioushealth.net

(deactivated member)
on 5/31/10 7:46 am - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
Hi!
Sounds like all in all it was a good report from your Dr.  SUPER!!

Hey, I have vertigo too.....comes and goes with me.  Did not have a spell for almost 2 years but have been battling it the last few weeks.  UGH..not fun!  Mine is very positional....when I get up from laying down or if I lean over too far when sitting or standing it will send me in a spin.  I used to have really bad bouts with it...thankfully this go around is not too bad.

Just wanted to say congrats on the good health score card....keep up the good work!!

TTFN
Ruth
toniteach
on 6/1/10 7:36 am - Houston, TX
I want to echo all the feedback you've been given. . .
. . .And if you DO want to think about the scale, you have lost 93 pounds.  That's AWESOME!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello
sele444 · 0 replies · 422 views
Here's how to lose 5 Pounds a Day!
Siam · 0 replies · 545 views
Hi all
Traleen · 1 replies · 742 views
Plant Based
ebonymc2 · 1 replies · 964 views