What are you celebrating and proud of? Tues

(deactivated member)
on 5/24/10 10:54 pm - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
Hello and good morning.  Hope everyone is doing and feeling well. 

Is tonight the Biggest Loser finals?  Does anyone watch that show?  I used to watch it when it first started....I'd be sitting in my big comfy chair and think there is something wrong here.  I'm watching a show that is all about exercising to lose to weight but I'm sitting on my big fat rump......after a few months I decided to watch it while on the treadmill or stationary bike. 

I got up early (not quite as early as I wanted to) and took myself and Buddy for a nice 3.25 cardio walk.  I did not run today....my running coach told me to do it every other day as I'm a beginner.  Probably a good idea due to the swelling too... which did not get crazy after yesterdays run.  Maybe I shook something loose and it will get better now....HAHAHA....wishfull thinking.

I'm going to try to get in the pool later today to do some water aerobics and water weights. 

I'm celebrating my "focus".  I'm so glad I have not lost my focus about making good/healthy food decisions each day, each meal.  I'm off to go make oatmeal pancakes now.

How about you guys??  Anyone want to share???

Have a great day!
(deactivated member)
on 5/25/10 8:48 am - Rochester, NY
Yes, definitely a fan of the Biggest Loser!  I will be watching the finale tonight.  I'm ashamed to admit I used to sit there and watch the show while munching on....whatever!

Proud today that I made it back to my water aerobics class.  Was sick all last week and had out of state company the week before....hopefully back in the groove.  It's just getting there that's the problem....I love the class and feel so good afterwards.  Funny how exercise is like that.
(deactivated member)
on 5/26/10 5:15 am - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
It is funny how I still mentally struggle with exercise.....I pretty much hate it but always feel so much better on the days I do it.  Wonder if I will ever get over this......
(deactivated member)
on 5/25/10 12:43 pm
Hi Ruth - oatmeal pancakes - sounds yummy. Oh boy, I used to do water aerobics many years ago - I took a class when the kids had their swimming lessons - it was a really good workout And I see Sherrie is also doing aerobics -  hummmm, I think I'll stick to my walking, I don't look too good in a bathing suit - don't want to hurt anyone's eyesight permanently LOL.

That's interestings insight on your part Ruth - to realize the irony of a couch potato stuffing their face while watching The Biggest Losers LOL. Personally I never watched the show - probably because it made me feel guilty that I was a sloth.

I'm proud, well really I'm more happy than proud that I found out Target has spanx type body slimmers combined with panty hose so I can wear that under this business suit that I need to wear. This body needs a lot of spanx to hold it all together LOL.
(deactivated member)
on 5/26/10 5:13 am - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
Hi!
The oatmeal pancakes were truly fabulous! 

So glad you mentioned that Target has Spanx....I want a pair for under my newest pair of white pants...they are so thin I feel naked, so I want the long ones just to help me feel more modest.  Modest, there's a word you don't hear often....LOL!

I didn't get in the pool yesterday but I'm sure I will tomorrow because I have lots of yard work planned and I'll be hot and sticky..
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello
sele444 · 0 replies · 422 views
Here's how to lose 5 Pounds a Day!
Siam · 0 replies · 545 views
Hi all
Traleen · 1 replies · 742 views
Plant Based
ebonymc2 · 1 replies · 964 views