What are you celebrating and proud of? Monday

(deactivated member)
on 5/23/10 10:12 pm - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
Hello and good morning!

After a lazy weekend I pushed myself to get moving this morning.  I was up nice and early so I could get out of the house by 6:30 (before it gets too warm/sunny).  I'm celebrating that I not only pushed to get out there and do some cardio but I stepped up my game by WOGGING instead of power walking.  This is the first time I've been able to WOG (combo walk and jog ......after a 5 min warm up -walk 1 min, jog 1 min) since last Sept when I started all these plastic surgeries.
So I'm saying........WAHOOO for WOGGING!!!

How about you?  Did you push yourself to do something a little harder or maybe walked past your favorite box on cookies and didn't buy them???  What are you proud of and celebrating??

Hope you have a great day!!
Ruth
(deactivated member)
on 5/24/10 12:51 pm
Hi Ruth, I'm still exhausted from this 3 day concert - yesterday was another 8 hours and we didn't get home until after 1 pm. What made it even worse was DH and I both had to get up early for a meeting so I didn't even get to sleep in a little. I'm so sleepy that I'm heading to bed early.

But I am proud that even though I was exhausted I still went to the mall for my brisk 5 mile walk today before coming home to make dinner.

Wogging - Way to go grrl. You are doing so well with your recovery, I'm very impressed.

I will say that when we used to walk in the mall before I began the McDougall diet, I sometimes used to stop to eat in the food court afterwards as a reward for the exercise I did - and LOL I was barely doing a mile slowly and taking a couple of sitting breaks along the way - so clearly I wasn't burning a lot of calories or getting much aerobic exercise either. But the funny thing was I was probably eating more calories in the food court than I burned on my "exercise walk". Evil Food Court. LOL, especially the ice cream.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello
sele444 · 0 replies · 422 views
Here's how to lose 5 Pounds a Day!
Siam · 0 replies · 545 views
Hi all
Traleen · 1 replies · 742 views
Plant Based
ebonymc2 · 1 replies · 964 views