90 Day Stats

peachpie
on 5/19/10 12:44 am - Philadelphia, PA
RNY on 04/28/15
 My food journal covers 90 days and today is the 90th day. In the beginning of the journal it asks you to list goals, and record your starting weight & measurements.  My goals were to 1) journal daily 2) Exercise 3 days a week and 3) lose 10% of my weight.   The goal I maintained the entire 90 days is to exercise  3 (mostly 4) days a week. The book journaling started getting to tedious, so for a short spell I'd stop journaling but then decided to journal on sparkpeople and I print pages for the weekends. I haven't lost 10% of my body weight (thought that was a little ambitious) but I have lost 5% of it. So my stats are:     Weight lost 15.4#       Measurements:   Chest  -3" Waist  -3.5" Hips    -3" Neck   -.5" Upper Arm  -1" Thigh    -3"   (give or take cause I'm not sure what point of my thigh I measured the first time) Calf -    -1"   I feel great. I'm losing slowly but really don't care- in reality I figure I'll be working on my weight in some way or shape (lose or maintain) the rest of my life. Some clothes fit better, some are too big...I'm not hung up on sizes- I have a wide variety in my closet and probably always will. The meal time I struggle the most with is dinner. Breakfast, lunch & snacks are easy. Dinner is so hard b/c of the different tastes in my house.    Time to set a new set of goals!
(deactivated member)
on 5/19/10 1:12 am - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
Good for you!!!  AWESOME results and I admire you attitude, slow and steady will win you the race. 

I recognize this food journal...is it the WW 3 month journal??

peachpie
on 5/19/10 1:27 am - Philadelphia, PA
RNY on 04/28/15
 Thanks!!

No its not the WW 3 month journal. Its called the "dietminder personal food & fitness journal" I got it @ barnes & noble. 
(deactivated member)
on 5/19/10 12:39 pm
WOW Peachpie, you're doing so well - I love the idea of a food journal - and I'm so impressed that you stuck to it for 90 days - even if you did some of it  on Sparkpeople. I bet you're building up really good eating and exercise habits doing this.

Yes, it's for life and that's why we need to be doing it in a sensible way that we continue to do for the rest of our lives. You're off to such a great start.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello
sele444 · 0 replies · 422 views
Here's how to lose 5 Pounds a Day!
Siam · 0 replies · 545 views
Hi all
Traleen · 1 replies · 742 views
Plant Based
ebonymc2 · 1 replies · 964 views