Have you found your MOJO?

Molly S.
on 5/18/10 3:56 am - Chicago, IL

I reminded myself about the FACTS when it comes to my MOJO -- my personal magic, my motivation sweet spot. Here are those facts:

1) Motivation is not a bird that alights on my shoulder. It's something I can choose to create from within.

2) It is my personal responsibility -- and my opportunity -- to create my motivation.

3) When I make my own motivation, I do not feel like a victim anymore, and that is critical to working a good weight loss program.

4) When I decide to motivate myself, I am instantly filled with great ideas to accomplish the task.

5) Motivation follows action. It goes like this:  I decide to get motivated, I take an action that will produce the desired result, and then I experience some motivation. If I don't muster much motivation, I act again. And again.

So, what can you do to motivate yourself, to muster your mojo, to feel your own personal magic?!

We're all different, but we can all make the DECISION to be motivated. It's a choice, as hard as that is to admit.

It's a choice.  It is MY choice.  It is YOUR choice.

HW 611  Pre-opW 580   LW 302  GW 238         

(deactivated member)
on 5/19/10 12:26 pm
Exactly what is MOJO? I keep thinking of those Austin Powers movies and I think he is referencing his sexuality?
mwy
on 5/19/10 1:55 pm
I got my mojo working, Baby!!! 

MOJO...The word originally means a charm or a spell. But now its more commonly said meaning sex appeal or talent.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello
sele444 · 0 replies · 422 views
Here's how to lose 5 Pounds a Day!
Siam · 0 replies · 545 views
Hi all
Traleen · 1 replies · 742 views
Plant Based
ebonymc2 · 1 replies · 964 views