I am back ....

bridgetk
on 5/16/10 10:39 am - FL

Sooooo... I was here a few years ago, I lost a lot of weight without WLS...
Well long story short - I got married, I had a baby... I was on bedrest for most of my pregnancy, I gained a lot of weight... and here I am... after I gave birth I was 275... now down to 227....
Shooting for 160...
I have an elliptical (thank you Craigslist)  
Just going to do my best to get healthy I do not want to pass my food issues on to my daughter .

By the way my daughter is 7 months, her name is Katya. I'm Bridget, 29, SAHM.

(deactivated member)
on 5/17/10 4:44 am - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
Hi Bridget and welcome back...hope to see you posting again...it's nice when folks share their success's.

Congrats on your baby and on working to get back to your ideal goal.
bridgetk
on 5/17/10 4:45 am - FL
 Let's hope I have some successes to share :) thanks!
Jody08
on 5/17/10 10:11 am - essex, Canada
 Hi Katya,

well as for success..u already have done so much
you have survived pregnancy on bedrest and have a beautiful little girl for all your hard work on bedrest..i only had to do it for a few weeks, i was losing my mind but the results are so worth it!!

u already dropped 50 lbs..wow..that is incredible

lots of fun to exercise with the baby..use her as a weight or put her on the floor and do squats holding a cute toy and touch every time u squat

u r already a huge success!!
started this process back in 2007/2008 denied MGB, denied for Barix, put on hold (BMI was too high for pilot phase)at St.joe's and since moved to Windsor and had to start again, December, 2009 referral sent from GP...April 5 and 8, 2010 1st appt at Windsor clinic with nurse and doc
April 16, 2010 sleep clinic, April 27 echo
May 3,2010 Orientation at Met hospital--,
SURGERY booked Oct.20.2010

Jody08
on 5/17/10 10:11 am - essex, Canada
 ooops Hi Bridget and Katya..hahaha
started this process back in 2007/2008 denied MGB, denied for Barix, put on hold (BMI was too high for pilot phase)at St.joe's and since moved to Windsor and had to start again, December, 2009 referral sent from GP...April 5 and 8, 2010 1st appt at Windsor clinic with nurse and doc
April 16, 2010 sleep clinic, April 27 echo
May 3,2010 Orientation at Met hospital--,
SURGERY booked Oct.20.2010

(deactivated member)
on 5/17/10 11:24 am
Hi Bridget and welcome back. Katya - what a pretty name for a little girl - she must be adorable. I can't imagine being on bed rest for most of your pregnancy - YIKES, you must have been miserable.

I look forward to reading your posts and I like your attitude about not wanting to pass your food issues onto your daughter.
(deactivated member)
on 5/17/10 8:57 pm - Rochester, NY
Welcome Bridget!  The best part is you've done this before and know you can be a success.  How wonderful to want a healthy start for both you and your precious little girl.  Glad to have you join us.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello
sele444 · 0 replies · 422 views
Here's how to lose 5 Pounds a Day!
Siam · 0 replies · 545 views
Hi all
Traleen · 1 replies · 742 views
Plant Based
ebonymc2 · 1 replies · 964 views