What are you celebrating and proud of? Thurs

(deactivated member)
on 5/13/10 12:44 am - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
Good morning my fellow losers....lol

This morning I am once again proud that I pushed myself to walk.  I'm still having some internal battles with having to exercise on a regular basis.  Some is the fact I just don't want to swell but some and most of it is because I've been inactive for so long with recovering from 3 surgeries since Dec 2, 2009 that I've gotten soft/lax about doing it.  BUT I am making progress.  I was able to walk an hour today so I'm really happy about that....I'm up to 3.5 miles and that is more than enough for me to maintain my weight (If I do more I'll start losing again).  I have a personal goal of getting to 5 miles again just so I know I can do it but I'm happy to hit 3!

How about you....what are you celebrating or proud of today??  Please share.

TTFN
Ruth
chellelynn3
on 5/13/10 4:50 am - san bernardino, CA
 4.25 miles on the eliptical  and walking to a friends house this afternoon! 

Michelle Hendrickson Holistic Health Coach http://www.gracioushealth.net

(deactivated member)
on 5/16/10 1:59 am - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
It's Sunday and not a day of rest for me... lol

I did a 1 hr bike ride this morning....man it was tough.  I used to do 70-90 mins on high gears and at least 13 miles an hour....now I can't get faster than 10 miles an hour and had to really really push to stay at it longer than 30 mins....(wanted to stop after about 10 mins).  Really shows how quickly we can fall out of shape again.....all this post-op recovery down time has taken a toll on me.  My job is to stick with it and rebuild my endurance.  Hopefully I'll have something better to report in a few day or at least by next weekend.

I'm proud that I did not stop after 10 mins and pushed and pushed myself.  I felt so much better and such satisfaction that I did.  :-)

Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello
sele444 · 0 replies · 422 views
Here's how to lose 5 Pounds a Day!
Siam · 0 replies · 545 views
Hi all
Traleen · 1 replies · 742 views
Plant Based
ebonymc2 · 1 replies · 964 views