hey there everyone

mrs_dodge
on 5/12/10 2:40 am - Sudbury, Canada
well... i guess it's time i jump in here... i've been poking around now since the middle of march when my husband decided to go for WLS... what a great place this is...

so i have about 40 lbs to loose and thought this would be the place to come for the extra support i need... so i've started watching what i eat and actually measuring my portion sizes and i'm trying my hardest to jump on the treadmill in the mornings... i'm finding that late nights aren't very condusive to getting up early in the mornings though ...

so i do plan to start coming regularly and share all the ups and downs of my journey... seems like i'm in the right place...

dee
A B
on 5/12/10 4:34 am - NM
welcome!!  you are certainly in the right place and we are happy to have you here!! 
(deactivated member)
on 5/12/10 9:52 am - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
Hello and Welcome!!! Glad you decided to post and look forward to hearing more from you.

Best wishes on your journey!!!
Hermit-Crab
on 5/12/10 10:55 am
Hi there

This is definitely a good place to gather motivation from. It helps so much to share your journey, It makes it more real, and it makes you more accountable.

Best of luck with it all. I look forward to celebrating your success with you!
If you're going through hell, keep going. 
Fall seven times, stand up eight.

gloop
on 5/12/10 11:11 am
WELCOME! WELCOME! Mrs. Dodge.  I'm so delighted to see you on here.  How is Brett recovering?  Have you been able to convince him to join the men's forum?  Have you checked out fitday.com?  I found it was very useful for keeping track of my calories and nutrition etc.  I think you'll do great and will be at goal in no time.

I'm in the process of changing my diet, relationship with food and my lifestyle.  I'm in training for maintaining.
(deactivated member)
on 5/12/10 11:53 am
Hi Mrs Dodge - glad to welcome you and look forward to seeing your future posts on your journey.

I don't know about you, but when I followed a diet where I had to weight or measure my food it was a shock because I thought I knew how much I was eating LOL clearly not.

As for that early morning treadmill - ugh that is really hard. If I had a dollar for every time DH and I planned to do it and didn't - well we would be really, really rich. I found it just easier to get our walking in right after work before dinner - and then dinner is something quick to make or already prepared and just heated to serve.

If you do get started on that morning treadmill routine - then I bow down to you... and hope you can do it.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello
sele444 · 0 replies · 422 views
Here's how to lose 5 Pounds a Day!
Siam · 0 replies · 545 views
Hi all
Traleen · 1 replies · 742 views
Plant Based
ebonymc2 · 1 replies · 964 views