Back on track

Hermit-Crab
on 5/12/10 10:53 am
I'm back on track! I feel comfortable with where i am at in my weight loss now. I'm going to keep going this time. Just thought i would drop a quick note here to update, because i was chatting here a few months ago and disappeared when i gave up.

:) Happy weight loss to all !
If you're going through hell, keep going. 
Fall seven times, stand up eight.

(deactivated member)
on 5/12/10 11:12 am, edited 5/12/10 11:12 am - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
Hi Crab....don't be a hermit....post more often.  
Join in on the daily posts......The more the merrier!

Best wishes on your journey
gloop
on 5/12/10 11:15 am
NEVER give up on a good thing...you are a good thing, aren't you?  Glad you are back on track

I'm in the process of changing my diet, relationship with food and my lifestyle.  I'm in training for maintaining.
Hermit-Crab
on 5/12/10 11:24 am
Hi :)

Thank you! I will pop in more often. I see myself as a failure when i fail at losing weight, or i gain weight, it usually takes me a very long time to get out of that head space, and give weight loss another go. This is something i'm trying to change. I'm trying to change the way i see myself.

It doesn't matter if this is the 1000th time i have tried to lose weight, it very well could be the 1 time i succeed! I'm not doomed, there is hope!!

Jody08
on 5/12/10 11:26 am - essex, Canada
 welcome back..keep trucking along..baby steps, big leaps and sometimes a little back steppin..either way we are still moving*lol*
started this process back in 2007/2008 denied MGB, denied for Barix, put on hold (BMI was too high for pilot phase)at St.joe's and since moved to Windsor and had to start again, December, 2009 referral sent from GP...April 5 and 8, 2010 1st appt at Windsor clinic with nurse and doc
April 16, 2010 sleep clinic, April 27 echo
May 3,2010 Orientation at Met hospital--,
SURGERY booked Oct.20.2010

Hermit-Crab
on 5/12/10 11:35 am
lol Jody

You are right! Being proactive and trying to move forward, even if we sometimes take a few steps back.... it's better than the alternative, which is to surrender and give up!

No more giving up on myself!

(deactivated member)
on 5/12/10 12:00 pm
Welcome back. I like to come daily as part of my routine to keep on board with my diet. Sometimes it's not about shedding the weight, but about making healthy choices.

Maybe you might want to post about the things that you find hold you back and we can offer suggestions - I bet something like this would help all of us. There is a lot of wisdom here.
Hermit-Crab
on 5/20/10 2:36 pm
I'm still kicking along. :)

Feeling pretty happy with my weight loss so far.  How is every one else going?

Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello
sele444 · 0 replies · 422 views
Here's how to lose 5 Pounds a Day!
Siam · 0 replies · 545 views
Hi all
Traleen · 1 replies · 742 views
Plant Based
ebonymc2 · 1 replies · 964 views