What are you celebrating and proud of? Tuesday

(deactivated member)
on 5/11/10 9:27 am, edited 5/11/10 11:09 am - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
Sorry to start this so late in the day......

What are you celebrating and proud of?
Me, I'm proud I pushed myself to walk today and I mean I had to really push myself.  I had a mental war going on.  I stuck between a rock and a hard place with exercise right now....I have to do it but it makes me swell (because I'm post-op from plastic surgery).  UGH...vicious cycle.
I'm also proud I used my Wii Fit Plus for the first time.....I liked it...it was fun!

So I did a 45 min cardio walk in the morning and then did 30 mins with the Wii.

How about you, what are you celebrating or proud of?
(deactivated member)
on 5/11/10 8:04 pm - Rochester, NY
I fianlly made it to my water aerobics class today!  Didn't get there all last week with my mom and brother in the hospital and me not feeling well.  Unfortunately it will be the only day I get there this week too, but I made it!
(deactivated member)
on 5/12/10 10:58 am - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
Hi!  I want to start doing some water aerobics in my pool.  Got any recommendations?
mrs_dodge
on 5/12/10 2:45 am - Sudbury, Canada
i don't have a 'proud moment' yet but wanted to stop by and say 'way to go'... it can be tough when life gets in the way...

dee
peachpie
on 5/12/10 5:51 am - Philadelphia, PA
RNY on 04/28/15
OK I'm coming out of hiding LOL. I've been here reading, even hit reply a few times only to get distracted by things @ work. My home 'puter had a virus so hadn't been on much there either. I getting the wii fit as a goal prize for myself... when I get dow nto 299, just 15#'s away!

I'm still hanging on following my own basic calories in vs. calories out plan, losing slowly but I don't mind. I more proud of my consistent level of exercises- I can notice differences in my body and how my clothes feel. 

Today I'm celebrate dropping down a band size in my bra! Felt good to be able to buy a smaller size bra- it gave me a few more options to pick from! 
(deactivated member)
on 5/12/10 10:57 am - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
So glad to see you again Peach!

You got it right, calories in calories out....that's the bottom line.
Congrats on moving down on the bra band.  I just came across one of my all time biggest bras the other day....OH MY GOODNESS, I cannot believe I filled it at one time (and my cup runneth over).

Don't stay away so long...we like hearing from you!
(deactivated member)
on 5/12/10 12:03 pm
Oh no Ruth, take good care of those wonderful new legs - you just bought them LOL

I can't even remember what I did Tuesday LOL - and it's only Wednesday.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello
sele444 · 0 replies · 422 views
Here's how to lose 5 Pounds a Day!
Siam · 0 replies · 545 views
Hi all
Traleen · 1 replies · 742 views
Plant Based
ebonymc2 · 1 replies · 964 views