hello

tj4change
on 5/10/10 6:43 am - MI
Hello everyone my name is Trisha. I used to be on here as a regular, but some things had happened in my life and I have not been on in almost a year  wow cant believe its been that long. I recognize a couple of lifers that are still around lol. I decided to take the time and see where I was mentally and what was best for me. I have 3 young children 6,4, and 2....so I need to find structure and time for me, and since my husband and I decided we were not having anymore children now is a great time to start focusing on ME...... I thought WLS was someting I wanted to do but things happened (loooong story) and I think everything is supposed to work out the way it is because I didnt get the surgery and I feel like I am in a better place and able to focus better. I did awesome last time on atkins and after purchasing and reading all Atkins new diet revolution book I am ready to get back on board.

anyway enough with my babbling on I just wanted to say hello and that I plan I being around for a while.

TTYL
Trisha
gloop
on 5/10/10 8:12 am

Welcome back Trisha.  It's always nice to have more people to contribute to this message board, it tends to get pretty quiet.  I guess not too many people interested in non surgical weight loss.  Good luck with your renewed efforts.

I'm in the process of changing my diet, relationship with food and my lifestyle.  I'm in training for maintaining.
(deactivated member)
on 5/10/10 10:20 am - Rochester, NY
Glad to have you back, Trisha!! 

Love to see the young ones (I'm 63) learning the lesson of "ME" time early on in life!  I never got there til my 50's!
(deactivated member)
on 5/10/10 11:17 am
Hi Trisha and welcome back. Good to see you're back on board with your diet. Certainly shedding that excess weight will make it easier to keep up with your kids.

tj4change
on 5/10/10 10:08 pm - MI
Thank you everyone!! I am glad to be back....I really missed the interaction with people that are familar with weight issues, and to have a place I can come to for help and support. Thank you and again I am really happy to be back!!
 Trisha Jane
Heather S.
on 5/17/10 5:26 pm
VSG on 06/04/15
Hi! I just stopped in to see what was going on here(i've been gone for a long time too) Nice to see you again   How've you been?

HW: 460 (12/18/14) SW: 419 (6/4/15) CW: 330 (10/19/15) Mini goal: 319 by 10/4/15

tj4change
on 5/17/10 10:06 pm - MI
Hey girly how has it been?? Its been really busy and stressful for me. School for me and my kids, we are remodeling our house and I am trying to work on my dieting......just crazy. It has been quit a while for me as well, I really miss being on and talking with everyone about things my husband just doesnt understand. Hope you stay around, I miss talking with you.
 Trisha Jane
Heather S.
on 5/18/10 12:42 am
VSG on 06/04/15
I understand stress!! I'm beginning to think i'll always be stressed and need to learn to deal with it!! lol   I'm still going to school too, and I'm not looking forward to summer vacation when my daughter will be out of school and I'll still be taking classes. yuck.  I havn't been doing well with dieting, I start and I stop, and I've tried a few things. I was doing Isagenix for awhile, and I think that would work, but I just can't afford it.  I'm going to start a low-carb diet again and start walking and doing swim aerobics every day...hopefully that will help me deal with stress better AND start loosing again! I just found out I'm diabetic  and the only good thing about that is that my insurance will finally pay for wls...now I just have to jump through their hoops and decide if that's right for me. All my doctors are pushing me towards it, because I have sooo much to loose.

I've missed talking with you too, and I think I will stay around this time. I know what you mean about having someone to talk to who understands....everyone in my family (except me) is athletic, and they just don't get why it's so hard for me.  

Have fun remodeling your house!  lol  It'll be nice when it's done, just keep thinking that!!

HW: 460 (12/18/14) SW: 419 (6/4/15) CW: 330 (10/19/15) Mini goal: 319 by 10/4/15

tj4change
on 5/18/10 1:01 am - MI
Well I would just keep an open mind.....if you feel that you have tried everything you can think of and have really give it your best shot, then look into weight loss surgery. You do have alot to lose and being diabetic, girl you have to do something.....I was going to get surgery but my insurance right now doesnt pay for very much and I can not afford what they wanted up front....so I am back to square one....which may be the best choice for me. You are the only mom your daughter has, an not only for her but you!!!!!!!! keep me posted on how things go and dont be afraid to contact me here or I can give you my email, and phone number.

Keep in touch
Trisha
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello
sele444 · 0 replies · 422 views
Here's how to lose 5 Pounds a Day!
Siam · 0 replies · 545 views
Hi all
Traleen · 1 replies · 742 views
Plant Based
ebonymc2 · 1 replies · 964 views