What are you celebrating and proud of? Weekend Edition

(deactivated member)
on 5/7/10 11:19 pm - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL

Hello!
Quickly stopping by to start the thread......will be back later to check in and catch up on all the exciting news you post.

Hope you have a great weekend!!

Soooooo.....What are you celebrating and proud of?

TTFN
Ruth

(deactivated member)
on 5/8/10 9:24 am
Hi Ruth, I got in two really good 5 mile walks in the mall yesterday and today.

Friday I had another person stop me in the mall to tell me that she has been watching me walk for a year and she just had to tell me how great I looked and wanted to know what I was doing. Now this is someone who last year opened a new store in the mall - so since her store opened she has been watching me. LOL Is this a start of a fan club? But now I'm getting a little paranoid about how many people are watching me. I've also noticed this lady talks to the Hallmark card store lady and probably some others near her store - so now I"m wondering if they discuss me? It's weird. She also said she tried to stop me before to tell me this.....but I walk so fast that it's hard to stop me.
gloop
on 5/8/10 10:01 pm

Skylar, just imagine! You've gone from needing assistant to get up to walking so fast people can't catch you

I'm in the process of changing my diet, relationship with food and my lifestyle.  I'm in training for maintaining.
(deactivated member)
on 5/8/10 11:58 pm
On May 9, 2010 at 5:01 AM Pacific Time, gloop wrote:

Skylar, just imagine! You've gone from needing assistant to get up to walking so fast people can't catch you

Gloop, I have to tell you I am so thankful every day since I found the McDougall diet - can you imagine I was so close to going into a wheelchair and so miserable and frustrated with my body. Now it's hard to keep up with me. LOL

Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello
sele444 · 0 replies · 422 views
Here's how to lose 5 Pounds a Day!
Siam · 0 replies · 545 views
Hi all
Traleen · 1 replies · 742 views
Plant Based
ebonymc2 · 1 replies · 964 views