Weekly Weigh In

(deactivated member)
on 5/6/10 7:53 am - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
I assume we all weigh in at least once a week...if doing it more than once I assume we all use the number we get on the same day/time.  For me it was always Saturday morning....now it's Friday morning.

Anyhow.....if you get weighed outside of your house do you wear the same exact clothing each time you get weighed?  I do...well it's the same pants in either black or blue and the same shirts in black or blue.  Just curious if I'm the only one out there that worries about the difference between my jersey knit pants and jeans....lol

Anyone want to chime in?
4mygirls
on 5/6/10 8:42 am - Canada
Definitely not alone in that!  When I went to WW before - I wore the exact same outfit every week - even when it was starting to get too big!!  If someone only ever saw me on weigh-in days, they would have thought I only owned one outfit! :)

Now, if I do brave the scales, it is usually first thing in the morning before I jump in the shower, so I have nothing on!  I swear my clothes must weigh 10 pounds - and I don't need the help! LOL!
A B
on 5/7/10 1:04 am - NM
LOL!!  ok, when i was in ww before, i didn't even realize i was doing it but i was always wearing the same outfit, i guess maybe i thought it was my lightest outfit, but one day i had on a different outfit and one of the women said "i didn't recognize you, you don't have your weigh in outfit on" i was like "what are you talking about?" and she told me i always wore this blue outfit i have every wednesday!!  i'm kind of glad she pointed that out to me because i go to ww during a lunch hour at work and i'm sure the people at work were starting to wonder why i kept wearing that same outfit every week!!! 
(deactivated member)
on 5/7/10 10:49 am - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
I'm sure when people see me next week in something different for the first time they will be pretty surprised... lol!
Jody08
on 5/7/10 10:13 am - essex, Canada
 ya jeans definitely weigh more..i also usually wait until after I have a good Bm b4 I get on that scale..for me that can be a difference of up to 2 lbs*lol* tons and tons of vegies will do that

so I am down 15lbs in one month, not sure if that is good or bad but I will take it as long as it is moving in the downward direction.

I have set a goal of 15-20lbs per month for myself, already have a plan for changing things up for any stalls etc..

started this process back in 2007/2008 denied MGB, denied for Barix, put on hold (BMI was too high for pilot phase)at St.joe's and since moved to Windsor and had to start again, December, 2009 referral sent from GP...April 5 and 8, 2010 1st appt at Windsor clinic with nurse and doc
April 16, 2010 sleep clinic, April 27 echo
May 3,2010 Orientation at Met hospital--,
SURGERY booked Oct.20.2010

(deactivated member)
on 5/7/10 10:47 am - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
15 lbs in a month is VERY GOOD!    More than I used to lose in a month.

Remember, slow and steady wins the race...keep your eyes on the big picture.  You can do it!!!!!
(deactivated member)
on 5/7/10 10:12 pm - Rochester, NY
Jody....EXCELLENT loss for the month!  15-20lb is a pretty hefty (no pun intended ) goal for each month.  Don't sabotage yourself by setting your expectations too high....I know when I do that, I can get discouraged and that leads to trouble.  (not telling you what to do...just a warning from my own experience).

As for the weigh-ins....I found myself wearing the same clothes each week too, purely by accident as I felt they weighed the least of my wardrobe.  Since I've restarted WW, I will be wearing one of two pair of capris that are the lightest and a choice between a couple of light weight tops...hey it can't hurt!

I'm one that is on the scale each night before I go to bed and each morning (of course nude and right after using the toilet) like clockwork.  I even weigh in on a daily weigh-in thread on Low Carb Friends....helps to keep me honest I think and as long as I weigh every day anyway, it helps me keep track.
(deactivated member)
on 5/7/10 1:46 pm
LOL, I had no idea anyone would do that - wear the same clothes for weekly weight in. But then I realize that I would do the same thing under those kinds of cir****tances.

I'm sure I share a very common routine with people who weight at home - first thing in the morning, after using the toilet and in the nude. - gotta give yourself all the help you can. OTOH when I get weighed at the Drs. office I always take off any heavy jewelry, cell phone, shoes - etc. anything that I think is heavy is stripped off. I wonder, when I reach goal if I will bother doing this or if I will always have psychological trauma over getting weighed?
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello
sele444 · 0 replies · 422 views
Here's how to lose 5 Pounds a Day!
Siam · 0 replies · 545 views
Hi all
Traleen · 1 replies · 742 views
Plant Based
ebonymc2 · 1 replies · 964 views