Question..

Nijaz79
on 5/4/10 8:11 am
I have a question for anyone who might know whats going on. It seems like when ever I work out for any length of time my feet start getting numb. You know that tingling feeling. Does anyone know why this might be happeneing??
Jody08
on 5/4/10 11:25 am - essex, Canada
 simple answer- do your shoes fit properly or tied too tight?

do u have diabetes? complications can be nerve damage in your feet

circulation issues?

did u do some stretches b4 and after?
started this process back in 2007/2008 denied MGB, denied for Barix, put on hold (BMI was too high for pilot phase)at St.joe's and since moved to Windsor and had to start again, December, 2009 referral sent from GP...April 5 and 8, 2010 1st appt at Windsor clinic with nurse and doc
April 16, 2010 sleep clinic, April 27 echo
May 3,2010 Orientation at Met hospital--,
SURGERY booked Oct.20.2010

A B
on 5/4/10 11:01 pm, edited 5/4/10 11:01 pm - NM
mine were doing that everytime i rode the bike at the gym, it was driving me crazy!!  my trainer just laughed and said, loosen your shoes. . . . i hate it when she's right!!!
(deactivated member)
on 5/5/10 1:19 am
Are your feet swelling?

I used to find that my feet and hands would swell with exercise and even just slow walking when it was hot and humid outside - I hated how it felt. I haven't had it in a long time because I'm very careful to limit my sodium intake and probably because of my weight loss. It's related to poor circulation - the blood was pooling in my feet and hands. They would feel uncomfortable and even numb. After resting for awhile it would go away. Could this be your problem?
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello
sele444 · 0 replies · 422 views
Here's how to lose 5 Pounds a Day!
Siam · 0 replies · 545 views
Hi all
Traleen · 1 replies · 742 views
Plant Based
ebonymc2 · 1 replies · 964 views