My loss for the week

Christa :]
on 5/2/10 11:34 pm - MI
VSG on 03/13/12
So I usually weight almost everyday because I'm obsessed that way. But anyways I count Saturday mornings. As of Saturday morning I was at 258! :] Eek. That's 6 pounds for last week. Only 8 to go to get to my first goal! Only 19 to go to be at pre-pregnancy weight. Then hmm 39 to go from there to be where I was when I met my fiance lol. So ya for me! Hope everyone had a great weekend!

gloop
on 5/2/10 11:43 pm
whooo hoooo!! way to go...congratulations.  Thanks for posting your success, I love reading positive news because it inspires me.

I'm in the process of changing my diet, relationship with food and my lifestyle.  I'm in training for maintaining.
(deactivated member)
on 5/3/10 12:13 am - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
WAHOOO!!!  CONGRATS!!!!! 
I'm sure you already know this but just remember that with a big loss this week it may drop next weekend but it will all avg out..  So close to goal #1....something to celebrate!!!!! 
Kudos to you! 
on 5/3/10 1:03 am - MI
VSG on 03/13/12
Yep I'm aware. I don't mind if it's a big loss or small one. As long as there is one. Even if its .01 hey I'll take it! :]

(deactivated member)
on 5/3/10 4:39 am - Rochester, NY
Great loss, Christa!!  I know what you mean about any loss counts....just keep that scale going DOWNWARD!!!
mwy
on 5/3/10 6:41 am
Damned straight any weight loss counts!!!  I lost 129 pounds and then couldn't lose another pound to save my life for years.  I finally lost two more pounds and I think I'm more proud of those two pounds than the other 129! 

Great job Christa,

Mary
(deactivated member)
on 5/3/10 10:44 am
Fabulous - that's a lot of weight in a week. Doesn't it feel good? 
toniteach
on 5/3/10 10:58 pm - Houston, TX
Hooray Christa!!!  Six pounds is a LOT!  I bet you will lose the next 8 in two or three weeks tops   Atta Girl!
on 5/3/10 11:37 pm - MI
VSG on 03/13/12
Thanks everyone! I was pretty excited myself. I can't wait to see what this Saturday morning holds for me lol. We shall see!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello
sele444 · 0 replies · 422 views
Here's how to lose 5 Pounds a Day!
Siam · 0 replies · 545 views
Hi all
Traleen · 1 replies · 742 views
Plant Based
ebonymc2 · 1 replies · 964 views