What are you celebrating and proud of? Monday

(deactivated member)
on 5/2/10 10:16 pm - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
Good Monday Morning!!!

I'm going out for lunch today to our favorite place.........looking forward to it.  I'm proud that I have already planned out what I'll be having....very healthy.   I'm going to go up to the hibachi bar and get a big plate filled with veg (peppers, onions, brocc, zucc,) and a little shrimp and have them flash grill it with NO added oil or sauce.  The grill is already oily so I don't want more added.  I'll also get a small piece of salmon with this and that will be my lunch.

The other thing I'm VERY proud of is that later this morning I'm taking another step in trying to face my fear of flying. A BIG step.    The video's I've been watching have been helping somewhat.  Talking about it definitely is helping.    I'll post more on this later.....

Hope all is well with you all and that you will post what you are celebrating and proud of.
TTFN
Ruth
(deactivated member)
on 5/3/10 10:31 am
Hi Ruth - it's so good to see you working on your fear of flying, and your lunch sounds wonderful.

I'm having a very lazy day today - I usually walk 5 days a week and rest on 2. I am proud that I got my act together and bought a mother's day gift and got it over to UPS in time to have it delivered before mother's day. I usually leave these things so close to the end that I have to pay extra for overnighting - but not this time.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello
sele444 · 0 replies · 422 views
Here's how to lose 5 Pounds a Day!
Siam · 0 replies · 545 views
Hi all
Traleen · 1 replies · 742 views
Plant Based
ebonymc2 · 1 replies · 964 views