April 2010 Is Done, Great News On The Weight & A Dr Asking ME Advice !

ukloser
on 5/2/10 1:05 am - United Kingdom
Well that is April done and gone for another 12 months, I’m gonna start with a  recap of this week, it was again another bloody good one :D

Monday morning was a little chilly but I managed 18 miles before work, this evening ride was a breeze and I finished on 26.7 Miles, Day 1, Matathon 1 done, Later that evening I poped out to pick up my Surosa and rode it home approx 2 miles, so by the end I had almost done 30 miles in one day !!

Tuesday:

Left a little later than normal, wanted to put the Surosa though its paces but as I wasnt too sure how good it was didnt want to pu**** only for something to happen miles away from where I needed to be, needless to say the Surosa was AMAZING and I ended the day on 24 Miles.

Photobucket

Wednesday:

I went looking for a new, longer route to work that took on semi decent roads, apptempt 1 went pretty well and although I didnt get any extra miles in I did learn quite a lot, finishing on just under 25 miles it was another good day.

Thursday:

Had a meeting before work meaning I left late, put in 10 miles before work and finished on a disappointing 18 miles but my legs and the latic acid they were swimming in thanked me.

Thursday evening I had an appt at my GP’s while I was waiting for the Doc, another Doc who I have seen a few times while on my weight loss journey came out of his room and to say he was stunned would be an understatment, we chatted about how I have done, how far I ride and then he asked me what bike he should get to lose a few excess lbs, a Doctor asking ME for advice ??? That gave me a rarther large smile :D

Friday:

The work day that never was, due to an air of confusion I eneded up cycling 27 miles non stop, my average speed was a little under 15mph, the traffic and weather was a nightmare so was bloody chuffed by the end of it, even if my feet were freezing :D

Miles 120.21 mi

Ave Speed 14.2 mph

Ave Cadence xx rpm **

Calories 8,869 C ***

Max Speed 34.3 mph

Max Average Heart Rate 155 bpm

** Cadence sensor broke, thats 2 now that died with nothing but normal riding, GARMIN  GSC 10 = JUNK !

*** I have programmed a new calculation into my Edge and it seems MUCH better for calories now.

After Fridays ride I weighed myself, I am now at the weight I PREYED that I could get to when I was being approved for the operation I never had…….now I have done that, I want another 4 stone, I cant believe that I am ONLY 4 stone (56 lbs)off  what most people my height would consider a normal weight, I never thought I would even get close, to celebrate here is a slightly camp picture of me for you to all LOL at:

Photobucket

Finally, below please review April’s stats:

Miles 497.21 mi

Ave Speed 13.9 mph

Ave Cadence xx rpm

Calories 46,731 C ***

Max Speed 37.7 mph

Max Average Heart Rate 155 bpm

Average Miles Per Day: 22 Miles

Think it’s fair to say April was a GOOD month !!!!!

Gaz

(deactivated member)
on 5/2/10 4:22 am - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
YOU ROCK!
Thanks for sharing with us!!!!
mwy
on 5/2/10 5:54 am
What an amazing journey you are on, thanks for taking us along for the ride.  Love the pic, you're such a little cutie!

Mary
ukloser
on 5/2/10 6:19 am - United Kingdom
Thanks you 2,apprecite your comments
(deactivated member)
on 5/2/10 6:46 am - Rochester, NY
Wow....love your passion!  Wonderful journey you're on....thanks for sharing.
ukloser
on 5/2/10 9:07 pm - United Kingdom
On May 2, 2010 at 1:46 PM Pacific Time, Sherrie B. wrote:
Wow....love your passion!  Wonderful journey you're on....thanks for sharing.
Thank you very much
gloop
on 5/3/10 12:01 am
Thank you so very much for sharing your success.  It's very inspiring and motivating.  Congratulations and keep on doing great.

I'm in the process of changing my diet, relationship with food and my lifestyle.  I'm in training for maintaining.
(deactivated member)
on 5/3/10 9:21 am
Wow, good to see that you are still doing so well. It looks like you have a new bike - how many bikes have you gone through since you started riding?

I can't believe you still have 4 stone left - are you sure? You look great.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello
sele444 · 0 replies · 422 views
Here's how to lose 5 Pounds a Day!
Siam · 0 replies · 545 views
Hi all
Traleen · 1 replies · 742 views
Plant Based
ebonymc2 · 1 replies · 964 views