What are you celebrating and proud of? Weds

(deactivated member)
on 4/27/10 12:42 pm - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
Hi!
Happy Wednesday!!

I'm posting this early because I've got a very early appointment Weds morning and won't have time to log on.
I'll come back on Weds afternoon to add my proud......

in the meantime.....
.What are you celebrating and proud of today?
gloop
on 4/27/10 12:52 pm
I'm proud that I resisted temptation today and stuck to my eating plan.  It was a real struggle but I had a mental battle with myself and told myself that I would just have to do without the food that I was craving.  I remembered what Yoda said "do or do not, there is no try"  so it's either I'm going to do this or I'm not and I have to make the decision.  I also took the stairs instead of the elevator today, boy was I out of breath!!  Took me a while to recover but I'm still alive.

I'm in the process of changing my diet, relationship with food and my lifestyle.  I'm in training for maintaining.
Molly S.
on 4/28/10 3:15 am - Chicago, IL
Keep up the  good work Gloop!!!

Hugs,
Molly
(deactivated member)
on 4/28/10 3:24 am - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
Wow you have a bunch of stuff to celebrate........sticking to your plan, winning the mental battle and taking the stairs.  Kudos to you!
(deactivated member)
on 4/28/10 6:26 am
Gloop, I love your choice of philosophers - Yoda LOL You did good
gloop
on 4/28/10 9:21 am
On April 28, 2010 at 1:26 PM Pacific Time, Skylar Healing wrote:
Gloop, I love your choice of philosophers - Yoda LOL You did good
yeah, i'm gonna need the force and everything else i can find to win this battle

I'm in the process of changing my diet, relationship with food and my lifestyle.  I'm in training for maintaining.
chellelynn3
on 4/28/10 1:07 pm - san bernardino, CA
 I agree with you Skylar, the force must be strong with this one! 

Michelle Hendrickson Holistic Health Coach http://www.gracioushealth.net

choose2inspire
on 4/27/10 9:35 pm
I am celebrating being back under 210.  I hung out around 216 for a month and it was tough to get back into the game.  This morning I'm 208.3, and that gives me hope and impetus to continue.  I have to figure out some kind of reward for getting back under 200.  That's exciting!

I am proud of the fact that I have stuck to an eating plan that is healthy for me and that my body is responding to.  I am proud that I am finding alternates to the carbage that I often crave.  I am proud that I am trying new recipes and forming new habits.

And I am thankful for this board and the reminder to focus on the positives.  :)

Molly S.
on 4/28/10 3:15 am - Chicago, IL
Keep up the  good work!!!

Molly

(deactivated member)
on 4/28/10 3:27 am - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
Kudos to you!
You should celebrate for getting under 200....focus on something non-food related.  A new dress, pair of pants, a new handbag or some bling!!!   Treat yourself good with something you can enjoy for months/years to come.

Let us know if you find some new yummy recipes...... I always like to try something new.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello
sele444 · 0 replies · 422 views
Here's how to lose 5 Pounds a Day!
Siam · 0 replies · 545 views
Hi all
Traleen · 1 replies · 742 views
Plant Based
ebonymc2 · 1 replies · 964 views