What are you celebrating and proud of? Monday

(deactivated member)
on 4/26/10 1:39 am - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
Good Morning!
It's bright and sunny Monday morning in these parts......hope it is by you too.

My day started with an appointment at the eye doctor, now I begin with my daily routine.

I can't think of anything I'm celebrating in particular this morning....maybe something will happen during the day....I'll come back and post an update.

In the meantime, how about you....what are you celebrating and/or proud of?

Have a great day!!!
Ruth
chellelynn3
on 4/26/10 1:41 am - san bernardino, CA
 It's a beautiful day here, supposed to be 85 degrees today! , I had a great workout this morning and I am mentally preparing for a great week!   

Michelle Hendrickson Holistic Health Coach http://www.gracioushealth.net

veronica928
on 4/26/10 1:48 am - AZ
Im proud and already celebrating !!! this week that I im going to lose 3 more lbs this week to make it a total of
100lbs lost!!! yay!!!!

Molly S.
on 4/26/10 4:20 am - Chicago, IL
Hello,

I am proud that I made it to gym on a Monday!!  and I had a great workout to boot. I am also proud I lost one pound last week despite a rough eating week and lastly, I exercised 6 days last week. 

HW 611  Pre-opW 580   LW 302  GW 238         

(deactivated member)
on 4/26/10 4:43 am - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
Good Golly Miss Molly....so happy for you about the lb gone. 
It's all about calories in and calories out (burned)...you obviously worked out hard and burned more than you consumed - ergo the weight lose.  COOL!!
Molly S.
on 4/26/10 4:59 am - Chicago, IL
Thanks!!
peachpie
on 4/26/10 11:35 am - Philadelphia, PA
RNY on 04/28/15
 My proud today:

I had to take out of an ATM to pay my baby sitter. I had to take out $60, but was paying the sitter $50. I needed to break a twenty but didn't want to spend a whole bunch. Dunkin donuts was closest. I stood in line and was debating the 'best' option to spend the least $. Where I live, calories are posted on the display menu's so there is no denying what your eating. So I stood there knowing I didn't want to spend calories to make change...so I decided to walk out and see if the bank directly behind me would make change w/o me being a customer. Low & behold they did!!

So my proud today was turning around!!
(deactivated member)
on 4/26/10 12:09 pm - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
Awesome, that took real strength!  Kudos to you!
mwy
on 4/26/10 4:23 pm
I got clearance from my surgeon to start working out again...yay!!!  He said I can do everything but bench pressing.  WHAT???  Gee, I'm gonna miss bench pressing!
(deactivated member)
on 4/27/10 2:56 am
This is a great post today - so many people here have done things towards improving their health - smart decisions. I find reading this so inspirational.

DH is feeling a little better so we walked our 5 miles at a much brisker speed. I was so full of sweat and I don't like having sweat running down me - sort of feels disgusting. So I carried some paper towels in my bag and used them to dry myself off near the end - hopefully no one saw, I went into a quiet hallway to do it. I figure if it's cold in the mall, which it was, and I'm sweating like a pig, then I must be making progress and getting a good cardiac workout.

I'm also thinking that I need to get my Wi fit up and going - I bought it a long time ago and have never used it - my goal is to sometime this week figure out how to turn it on and use it. I promise by this weekend I will have used my Wi fit and I'll report back here on my experience. I will use it instead of letting the cats sleep on it. LOL
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello
sele444 · 0 replies · 422 views
Here's how to lose 5 Pounds a Day!
Siam · 0 replies · 545 views
Hi all
Traleen · 1 replies · 742 views
Plant Based
ebonymc2 · 1 replies · 964 views