Future Legend
on 4/23/10 1:46 am - SC
Yes.. odd subject line..  Last week it was over 230... so...  to begin again....

(deactivated member)
on 4/23/10 3:54 am - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
WOW! That's incredible...........keep it going.....
(deactivated member)
on 4/23/10 10:30 am
Wow is right, that is an incredible amount of weight to shed to start - great beginning
Future Legend
on 4/24/10 4:47 am - SC
wi**** were a start.. when  I started I was 325... I just got derailed at 205 around the holidays....  bittersweet victory...  it's a shame.. I've been here before.
johnita36
on 4/23/10 11:44 am - Hiltons, VA
That's awesome keep up the great work.

Johnita

Non Surgery - (HW/CW/GW) - - 247/173/150(first major goal)

(deactivated member)
on 4/27/10 8:53 am - Rochester, NY
Lori....so glad to see you here again!  I have thought of you so often and wondered how you were doing.  You have inspired me to come back to this board also....have only occasionally lurked here over the past year.  I need to be accountable and this forum is one way to do that....plus the great support and encouragement that can be part of this group.

Great week for you....congratulations!
Future Legend
on 4/28/10 2:34 am - SC
SHER   RRIE!  How are ya darlin'!

Yea yea yea... we all need to be accountable.  I need to be here all the time instead of coming when I'm at wits end.

I'm in limbo.  After I hit 221.8... in two days it was back up to 226..  This morning it was 222 and David is NOW doing the low carb with me.  I'm eating probably 1/2 of what he eats and he's losing, I'm stuck.

I don't think it's fair that just because a certain group of people have a dooder that they should lose easier than women do.  It's not fair.. I don't like it.. and there's no one to complain to about it.  I HATE the fact that men think  "Oh.. well.. you must be eating more".. NOOOOOOOOO I'm NOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT.. but YOU have a dooder.. I DON'T!    pffffffffffffffffffft   hhahahahhaha

Be Blessed Sherrie!

Lori
Kimberly129
on 4/30/10 1:06 pm - Austin, TX
RNY on 12/02/10 with
whats a dooder??
Future Legend
on 5/1/10 3:05 am - SC
... that little obvious difference between men and women  ;)
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello
sele444 · 0 replies · 422 views
Here's how to lose 5 Pounds a Day!
Siam · 0 replies · 545 views
Hi all
Traleen · 1 replies · 742 views
Plant Based
ebonymc2 · 1 replies · 964 views