What have you done today to make you feel proud? Tues

(deactivated member)
on 4/20/10 5:33 am - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
Hope everyone is having a great day.  I'm proud today that I'm taking steps to get back to my normal weight lifting routine.  I've taken a suggestion from someone on another forum....... doing bicep curls, arm raises, triceps french curls, etc etc during the commercials of an hour TV show.  Tonight I'll be doing it while watching American Idol.......

How about you....what are you proud of today??

mwy
on 4/20/10 2:04 pm
I'm proud that I stopped by here to say hi to you ya little Sweetie!  Go get 'em Tiger!

Mary
(deactivated member)
on 4/21/10 12:19 am - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
Please come back again.....we miss you when you stay away. 
(deactivated member)
on 4/20/10 11:09 pm
Ruth, I'm surprised - I know you had your arms done recently - I thought you had to wait longer to start weight lifing with your arms? I know you're really carefull about these things. That's a good use of commercial break.

Yesterday I had an evening class so I didn't walk. But I am proud because someone brought a very fancy cake from Whole Foods to celebrate someone's birthday - and I had the tiniest amount - basically the amount of food that fits on a single tine of a fork just to taste the cake. I was really afraid I would pig out, instead I was thrilled to find out that it didn't taste like anything I wanted to eat - I haven't had anything like this in about a year and my taste buds have changed and this was dramatic proof right before my very eyes and mouth. I'm so thankful because in the past just tasting this cake would have sent me off the deep end for more chocolate, now I threw it in the garbage can without any guilt.
(deactivated member)
on 4/21/10 12:18 am - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
Yes you are right.....had the arms done recently......it'll be 4 weeks in 4 days.  I'm only lifting 2 and 4 lbs which is ok.....can't lift anything more than 5 lbs.  I'm going for high reps instead of high weight.  Just so I can get back into a routine.  :-)  Thanks for worrying 'bout me.

Isn't it funny how foods we LOVED and haven't eaten in ages just don't taste as good anymore.  I think maybe I could even eat a slice of toast with a little butter on it and not lose control.....in the past I buttered EVERYTHING (it's the British in me) and I'm talking about using 2 pats of butter on 1/2 a bagel.  

Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello
sele444 · 0 replies · 422 views
Here's how to lose 5 Pounds a Day!
Siam · 0 replies · 545 views
Hi all
Traleen · 1 replies · 742 views
Plant Based
ebonymc2 · 1 replies · 964 views