LOOK who's back!!!!!!!!!!!!

Christa :]
on 4/19/10 11:54 pm - MI
VSG on 03/13/12
Well hello! The ones that know me, did you miss me? Ofcourse you did, I miss all of you! Anyways lets see if I can try and make this short.

Baby Kaden is the best baby in the entire world. No joke, he sleeps, doesn't cry, most content baby ever. I had a c-section because he wasn't liking my contractions. For some reason, the pain meds weren't working correctly. As my fiance put it, the doc put enough meds in me to kill a horse. Oh theres gonna be pressure...no there was pain. Doc even said he could tell because my muscles were tight. Most horrible experience in my life. And I have to say I can handle pain, I was laughing through some of my contractions, I mean come on. So kinda traumatized over that. But beautiful baby Kaden was born Feb. 18th, 2010! I was a whopping 300lbs oh yes hello. WHAT!? lol. Since delivery I am down to 264. So here I am back again! Today I go to my family doc to get my Phentermine :] Oh OH!!!!!!!!!!!! My bday was Sunday and my fiance got me an Elliptical!! Oh best bday gift ever! Ok glad to be back. I need to make a new ticker!

(deactivated member)
on 4/20/10 12:58 am
Welcome back and a very special welcome to Mr. Kaden - what a cute name. You're lucky to have such a wonderful baby. I guess it's payback for the pain of delivery LOL.

That elliptical is going to come in handy. Right now Kaden can't move very far on his own,  in a few months Kaden will be crawling everywhere and it's will still be easy to keep up with him, bu****ch out, once he learns how to run you will need to be in shape.

So do you have a plan on how you're going to shed the excess pounds? Going from 300 pounds to 264 post baby is impressive and you must feel so much better and lighter. Are you breast feeding? That really helps with weight loss but I don't know if you can take Phentermine or other meds while breast feeding.

on 4/20/10 1:41 am - MI
VSG on 03/13/12
Oh, no I am not breast feeding. He's been formula fed since day 1. My personal choice. But yea I have my phentermine and I have been cutting out carbs for the most part. Just going back to what I know. I'll be walking in the morning before Kaden wakes up (he gets up around 6:30ish) then I eat mostly green veggies and a protein and a piece of fruit, same for dinner. Then at night I will be doing 30mins and more as I can finally handle it on my elliptical.
I was devastated to see 300lbs oh my oh my heaviest I have ever been but the first 25lbs came off within the first week. Just dropped off like nothing. I was happy about that. So here we go! I need to get thinner...I am getting married October 16th!!!!!!!!

(deactivated member)
on 4/20/10 1:48 am - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
Welcome back.....I don't know you but I love seeing and meeting new people.....

Congrats on making a commitment to lose weight.
I don't' want to sound judgmental but are you sure about taking Phentermine?  I thought that was pulled from the market...maybe I've got that wrong.  PLEASE do all you can to lose the weight in a healthy way.....it will make it easier for you in the long run to keep the weight off once you've reached the healthy weight/bmi you want.

CONGRATS on your baby!!!!  and congrats on your weight loss post baby.  What a great start!!!!
Best wishes
on 4/20/10 5:02 am, edited 4/20/10 5:03 am - MI
VSG on 03/13/12
Phentermine is the generic of Adipex that is given only by a doctor. PhenPhen was pulled off the market. 2 completely different meds. Back at the very end of 2007 I started taking Phentermine up until I got pregnant. So Yea my research has been done :] I maintained my weight for a year and a half even when I went months without the Phentermine. Then I couldnt figure out why I was gaining...oops baby! But thanks for the congrats.

Oh and why do I take this? I'm a compulsive over eater. I need the appetite suppressant. WHile I am on it I am not stuffing my face silly. I am eating balanced of veggies fruit and protein...so I would say its healthy.

on 4/20/10 6:29 am - MI
VSG on 03/13/12
Where is everyone...Neecee, Holly, Neen, Chris, Lori, there are so many more! Come out come out where ever you are!

Future Legend
on 4/21/10 8:22 am - SC
OMG a BABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBY!  Where  in the HEYEL have I been too miss so  much!  Our baby has a baby!  God love yaz both!

Oh.. I'm so happy for you darlin'..  I had  NO idea (I'm smiling ear to ear).. What else is going on?????

Love on Ya
Lori
mwy
on 4/20/10 3:02 pm
Hey Little Mama, congratulations on the new baby boy.  Sorry to hear about the weight gain but sometimes that's just the price you pay for baking that bun for so long!

Start gettin' busy on that elliptical, you have a wedding to be all gawgus for. 

I have to ask, what color is your hair these days???  Hehehe

Mary 
Future Legend
on 4/21/10 8:23 am - SC
Mary Mary!!!
on 4/22/10 12:09 am - MI
VSG on 03/13/12
Yes a baby!!!!!!!!! Eek. He's cute I will have to post some pics on here! :] And yes as soon as I found out I was pregnant, I said "I don't want to get fat again!" All through tears. That's what I was most upset about. lol. But I am working my but off on the Elliptical, and my fiance and i take the baby on walks in the stroller. We eat healthy together. I can't wait to marry him. I am so happy to see you two!

As for my hair lol...it is a longer version of the A-line bob (Short in the back long in the front) It was passed my shoulders after being pregnant but I wanted it cut. Oh and it is dark brown with Pink peek-a-boo panels. :] Always have to have something funky! hehe. Good to see you Mary and Lori!!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello
sele444 · 0 replies · 422 views
Here's how to lose 5 Pounds a Day!
Siam · 0 replies · 545 views
Hi all
Traleen · 1 replies · 742 views
Plant Based
ebonymc2 · 1 replies · 964 views