Wii Fit Plus

ShaunaP
on 4/16/10 4:14 am - Kissimmee, FL
I did it! I finally broke down and got the Wii Fit and I'm ready to start my workouts. It's not going to be easy as I know I'm a procrastinator. BUT, my daughters are getting married in May and June and I want to be in a smaller size for them (and myself of course).

Has anyone had much success with this equipment? Anyone have the Ab Circle Pro? DH wants to get one of those. Any feedback would be appreciated.

SP
ANEWMii
on 4/16/10 10:03 am - Phoenix, AZ
Oh Yeah! Wii Fit and Wii Fit plus are my friends! I lost over 100lbs using Wii Fit and Wii Fit Plus (hence the "ANEWMii". I HIGHLY recommend it! It's a really fun way to get your excercise in everyday. This and eating healthy is how I lost 124lbs. I started out just doing 15mins a day and then just increased the time as it got easier. My favorites are the free step, Island Run and the biking!

Sandi
I'm a whole new Mii! From 273+lbs to 145lbs. and a whole new life!!!
Lost through diet and exercise ( Praise God and thanks Wii Fit! )
Body by God and Dr. Mazaheri!!!!
1st PS 3/30/10 - LBL/Brachio done by the wonderful Dr. Mazaheri
2nd PS 6/1/10 - BL/Thoracoplasty/Full TL of course with Dr. Mazaheri

Thank you God! I will always be grateful for the change you have made in me! All glory is Yours!

johnita36
on 4/16/10 11:43 am - Hiltons, VA
Hi, I have the wii fit plus and I have used it a lot in my weight loss journey. I also have the ab circle pro and I love it. You will be really sore in your abs for a few days after you start using it. But, it does work at least it seems to have for me.  I also use the active for the wii and it's also a great workout. For me it was a better workout then the wii fit plus (but I like and use both the active and wii fit plus). I tend to get bored very easily with exercise, so I like having lots of options. I haven't actually used my wii fit plus or active lately I've been jumping on the trampoline since it's been nice weather but I think you'll like the wii fit plus a lot.

Johnita

Non Surgery - (HW/CW/GW) - - 247/173/150(first major goal)

(deactivated member)
on 4/16/10 11:11 am - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
We recently got the Wii system but we are still looking for the Wii Fit Plus so all I've done is played tennis, bowling, and golf.  I can't wait to get the rest of the stuff.

Enjoy the new toy.....I hear it's fantastic
ShaunaP
on 4/16/10 11:50 am - Kissimmee, FL
Thanks for all your imput. I just got back from my oldest daughters second fitting for her wedding dress so I'm late in responding.

That's fantastic news and incredible feat with the Wii Sandi, that gives me sooo much hope and expectations. Johnita, super, I'll be getting the ab circle pro on Wednesday. Wow, if I keep this up, and stay motivated, I'll reach my goal in no time.

Speaking of goals...i'll leave that for another question.

SP
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello
sele444 · 0 replies · 422 views
Here's how to lose 5 Pounds a Day!
Siam · 0 replies · 545 views
Hi all
Traleen · 1 replies · 742 views
Plant Based
ebonymc2 · 1 replies · 964 views