What have you done today to make you feel proud? Fri

(deactivated member)
on 4/16/10 12:55 am - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
Another week is coming to an end........it's been a pretty good for me.  The swelling has pretty much all gone.  I'm being brave today and walking around without the extra compression hose....feels so much nicer without them on but I will watch the swelling closely because I DO NOT want to swell up like before!

I'm proud this morning that I just signed up for a 5k in June!  WAHOOOO....my training will officially start in Mid April when I can jog again but I'll be walking in the meantime.

How about you, what are you doing that makes you feel proud??

Have a great day and a good weekend........
chellelynn3
on 4/16/10 1:49 am - san bernardino, CA
 Did 5 miles on the eliptical 

Michelle Hendrickson Holistic Health Coach http://www.gracioushealth.net

(deactivated member)
on 4/16/10 11:08 am - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
Holy smokes..........I can't do 1 mile on the eliptical......Kudos to you!!!
chellelynn3
on 4/16/10 11:37 am - san bernardino, CA
 To me it is almost easier to do the milage on the eliptical as apposed to the treadmill took me about 40 min. to do the 5 miles on the eliptical today but 40 min on the treadmill would get me about 2.5 miles?!    

Michelle Hendrickson Holistic Health Coach http://www.gracioushealth.net

ANEWMii
on 4/16/10 10:10 am - Phoenix, AZ
I am 2 weeks post op and took a 40min walk 3 days ago, a 1 hour walk the night after that, and another hour walk last night with my husband and sons. I will be heading out when the sun goes down for another hour walk tonight. The best part about it is that I didn't swell after and since I started excercising again, I'm feeling even better in my recovery. I give the glory to God for making our bodies so incredible, that they can repair themselves even after what we have put them through!

Sandi
I'm a whole new Mii! From 273+lbs to 145lbs. and a whole new life!!!
Lost through diet and exercise ( Praise God and thanks Wii Fit! )
Body by God and Dr. Mazaheri!!!!
1st PS 3/30/10 - LBL/Brachio done by the wonderful Dr. Mazaheri
2nd PS 6/1/10 - BL/Thoracoplasty/Full TL of course with Dr. Mazaheri

Thank you God! I will always be grateful for the change you have made in me! All glory is Yours!

(deactivated member)
on 4/16/10 11:04 am - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
Be careful you are recently post-op....don't over do it.

The body sure is a miraculous machine.  Dr Oz was talking about how the kidneys heal and can regenerate so nicely.
ANEWMii
on 4/19/10 4:51 am - Phoenix, AZ
Thank you Ruth, I will be careful. It's such a balance between enough and too much when your recovering. You tire so easily. BTW, wow! A 5k, I'm impressed. You go girl!

Good job ladies. We should all be so proud of ourselves. Keep up the good work!

Sandi
I'm a whole new Mii! From 273+lbs to 145lbs. and a whole new life!!!
Lost through diet and exercise ( Praise God and thanks Wii Fit! )
Body by God and Dr. Mazaheri!!!!
1st PS 3/30/10 - LBL/Brachio done by the wonderful Dr. Mazaheri
2nd PS 6/1/10 - BL/Thoracoplasty/Full TL of course with Dr. Mazaheri

Thank you God! I will always be grateful for the change you have made in me! All glory is Yours!

(deactivated member)
on 4/16/10 10:22 am
It's good to read how well everyone is doing but Ruth, you take the cake - you signed up for a 5K? Wow, I'm impressed.

Today I upped my mall walking to 5 miles - this was my goal when I could barely take more than a couple of steps and then needed to sit. I was tired but it was a good tired.

(deactivated member)
on 4/16/10 11:07 am - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
WOW, 5 miles is AWESOME.  You rock!  I'd be celebrating this for sure......sounds like a good reason for a new pair of shoes or maybe some capris.   I'm in a shopping mood, can you tell.....
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello
sele444 · 0 replies · 422 views
Here's how to lose 5 Pounds a Day!
Siam · 0 replies · 545 views
Hi all
Traleen · 1 replies · 742 views
Plant Based
ebonymc2 · 1 replies · 964 views