What have you done today to make you feel proud? Thurs

(deactivated member)
on 4/14/10 10:25 pm - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
Good Day!

WAHOOOOOO.......Today I am SUPER PROUD that I walked this morning!!!!!
Ok, it wasn't a long walk and I went slow but I did it and I feel good.  I did not want to overdo it first time out after surgery so I made the decision to only go 15 mins.  Tomorrow I'll do 20 and Saturday 30.   It felt so good to get the heart rate up...just a little...was not going full throttle yet.....but it felt SO GOOD! 

Only downside....I can already feel legs swelling a bit so after breakfast I'll be back to laying down and elevating the legs.  Post-Op is not fun.  I'm so happy that I did this and will work on building up the pace and distance.

How about you, what are you proud of today?
chellelynn3
on 4/15/10 1:39 am - san bernardino, CA
 walked 2.40 miles 

Michelle Hendrickson Holistic Health Coach http://www.gracioushealth.net

(deactivated member)
on 4/15/10 7:34 am - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
WAHOOO!!!! That's great!!
(deactivated member)
on 4/15/10 5:21 am
Hi Ruth. I want to thank you for posting this regularly. Why? Because I was feeling super lazy today and DH is out of town for work so I wasn't planning to walk - but then I thought about the fact that if I did nothing today I wouldn't have anything to post. So I put my clothes on, went out and ran some errands and did a 2 mile walk around my mall - yes it wasn't my brisk 4 miles but it was a heck of a lot more than what I originally planned to do. So thank you for helping me get off my butt into gear.

My proud is I walked in the mall today.
(deactivated member)
on 4/15/10 7:33 am - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
Atta Girl Skylar!!!!

Are you feeling better now??

FYI - On the "over 50" forum I post a daily "exercise" thread because I wanted the accountability....since starting it now I've got a bunch of the women reporting their daily workouts...pretty cool!

Glad you had a good walk.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello
sele444 · 0 replies · 422 views
Here's how to lose 5 Pounds a Day!
Siam · 0 replies · 545 views
Hi all
Traleen · 1 replies · 742 views
Plant Based
ebonymc2 · 1 replies · 964 views