What have you done today to make you feel proud? Tues

(deactivated member)
on 4/13/10 3:38 am - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
Good Day!
It's Tuesday.....2 days before tax day.....I need to hit send on my return.  Nothing like last minute!

I'm proud that I drank ALL my water yesterday and I'm on track to do it again today!  Such a simple thing to drink water but it is often a challenge for me.  I'd rather drink tea or coffee, both which are dehydrating so not good to have too much.  When the weather is chilly I just can't stand drinking water.........oh well.....

I'm off to have lunch (a little late today) and a tall glass of water.

How about you, what are you feeling proud of today?
peachpie
on 4/13/10 11:43 am - Philadelphia, PA
RNY on 04/28/15
 Yeah on the water!!! Its hard for me to get in too. I do better while at work. I'm proud I finished a case of water before my biweekly shopping trip. Means I've been drinking!!

My proud for today was that I listened to my body and 1) slept in instead of the gym..I needed the rest. And 2) I took a nap in the afternoon cause I was still drained and not feeling too hot. 

Sometimes I get to thinking my every waking moment should be at the gym...but rest is important too! Now I feel decent enough to go tomorrow!
(deactivated member)
on 4/13/10 12:56 pm
I just made a fresh batch of oatmeal for tomorrow's breakfast - I'll stick it in the fridge before I go up to bed. I bought some fresh raspberries as a treat to add to the oatmeal - nothing like a couple of fresh raspberries to make breakfast special.

Hey - Ruth - don't worry about your water - drink when you're thirsty. Tea or coffee counts as water. Coffee is dehydrating but to such a tiny degree that you can count basically the whole cup of coffee as water intake (your body does so you should too). People who drink coffee regularly do not experience dehydration from it and those like me who rarely drink it only lose about a teaspoon of water - so don't suffer, enjoy your tea or coffee. www.webmd.com/diet/guide/wonders-of-water

My proud today - I'm still under the weather but I dragged myself out of bed and went grocery shopping today. I think I'm turning the corner and plan to walk tomorrow. My walking has been more miss than hit this last week so I'm hoping to get back to the routine again.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello
sele444 · 0 replies · 422 views
Here's how to lose 5 Pounds a Day!
Siam · 0 replies · 545 views
Hi all
Traleen · 1 replies · 742 views
Plant Based
ebonymc2 · 1 replies · 964 views