What have you done today to make you feel proud? Sun

(deactivated member)
on 4/11/10 7:00 am - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
Anybody have anything to share?
Am I the only person who gets excited about the little victories each day?
Come on folks.....what have you done lately that makes you feel proud.

I'm not proud that I did not get up early again.,.....I'm stuck in a bad routine of sleeping late (anything close to 8am is LATE for me).  Maybe I can break out of it starting tomorrow morning...that would be nice!
Molly S.
on 4/11/10 8:26 am - Chicago, IL
I exercised 6 days last week and lost 3 pounds!

HW 611  Pre-opW 580   LW 302  GW 238         

(deactivated member)
on 4/11/10 9:06 am - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
AWESOME!!!!!!!!  
I'm inspired by you and can't wait till I get the go ahead from the surgeon to start doing some cardio and maybe light weight lifting.

YOU GO GIRL!!!!
Molly S.
on 4/12/10 2:07 am - Chicago, IL
Thanks!
tshabazz1967
on 4/11/10 8:55 am
I have been walking 4miles everyday for the past week, and my scale is moving again. YAY!!
(deactivated member)
on 4/11/10 9:08 am - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
That's terrific....4 miles everyday is super!!! 
Are you doing it on a treadmill or outside?  I prefer getting out to walk but if I can't get out by 7am it gets too sunny and warm (I have to be careful about too much sun on me).

Keep up the great work.....you rock!
(deactivated member)
on 4/11/10 9:36 am
I"m feeling like crap warmed over this weekend, my sore throat has turned into bronchitis and it may be viral in origin since someone I was with a little over a week ago was hospitalized Friday with bronchitis - viral in origin and she is really, really miserable - thankfully I'm not as bad as her. But I'm not a happy camper - sorry for venting my anger at being sick - I don't like to feel like this.

My proud is that I did take DH and go to the mall for our walk - we only did 3 miles and they were not brisk and I was wiped after words, could hardly lift my legs to get into the car for the drive home. DH is also being to feel crappy so keep your fingers crossed that tomorrow we both feel better and can get back into our brisk 4 miles.

I'm also proud that while I feel like crap I'm not using it as an excuse to eat crap.

Hope everyone else had a good weekend.
(deactivated member)
on 4/11/10 10:14 am - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
Hang in there.  Hope you feel better soon...this has had a hold on you for a long time now.....

You are super for getting out and walking....I may not have been so tough.
KUDOS for making good food choices!!!!

Feel better soon!
peachpie
on 4/12/10 12:12 am - Philadelphia, PA
RNY on 04/28/15
 A day behind and I'm actually using something I got in the mail on Saturday as my Sunday proud...but whats one day between friends :-)

I got a letter from my gym that went out to all "active" members. It was a promotional thing to sponsor others to join up...but I got hung up on the term "active". That meant I actually put forth the effort and go enough to be considered "active".

I was feeling pretty proud of myself over that!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello
sele444 · 0 replies · 422 views
Here's how to lose 5 Pounds a Day!
Siam · 0 replies · 545 views
Hi all
Traleen · 1 replies · 742 views
Plant Based
ebonymc2 · 1 replies · 964 views