The 5 Most Fattening Foods

(deactivated member)
on 4/12/10 4:43 am - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
I don't feel bad at all about the homemade burger I indulged in 2 weeks ago.....check this out.

The 5 Most Fattening Foods

www.webmd.com/food-recipes/features/5-most-fattening-foods-e ver

So what are some of the worst of these super-fattening foods? American Dietetic Association spokeswomen Marisa Moore and Lona Sandon helped WebMD calculate approximate calories of some of these supersized dishes to come up with a list of the five worst foods for your diet. (When reading this list, keep in mind that most adults need fewer than 2,000 calories each day.) 

1. Mel’s Country Café in Texas sells the Mega Mel Burger with 1.5 pounds of ground beef, a pound of bacon, 1/4 pound of American cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, pickle and bun. It weighs in at an estimated 4,556 calories. 

2. Fifth Third, a minor-league baseball park in Comstock Park, Mich., offers the Fifth Third Burger, which totals an estimated 4,800 calories.  The $20 burger features five beef patties, five slices of cheese, almost a cup of chili, lots of salsa, and corn chips piled on an 8 inch bun.

3. Jack n Grills in Denver tests the limits with their football-size, 7-pound burrito filled with eggs, ham, green chiles, potatoes, cheese, and onions, totaling an estimated 3,764 calories.  Women who finish this colossal meal in one sitting without a bathroom break are rewarded with free meals for life. 

4. One of the most popular items at the Shake Shack, a modern roadside burger stand in New York, is the Shack Stack, featuring a deep-friend Portobello mushroom, stuffed with cheese, sandwiched between two cheeseburgers on a bun. This colossal burger will set you back about 1,500 calories.

5. Among the deep-fried monstrosities to be found at state fairs is the Fried Banana Split, served at the Texas State Fair in 2008. For this over-the-top creation, banana and honey peanut butter are rolled into balls, then battered, deep-fried, and topped with powdered sugar, caramel and chocolate syrups, peanuts, whipped cream, banana split-flavored ice cream bites, and a cherry. The dietary damage? Approximately 2,000 calories and four days' worth of saturated fat.

chellelynn3
on 4/12/10 8:06 am - san bernardino, CA
 WOW that is disturbing! I read the artical too, made me feel sick to my stomach just reading it! 

Michelle Hendrickson Holistic Health Coach http://www.gracioushealth.net

(deactivated member)
on 4/13/10 1:27 am
LOL, the old me, in the super morbidly obese days might have had a go at trying some of those foods.  

Now even the thought of them makes me gag.
(deactivated member)
on 4/13/10 4:56 am - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
and in the old days I would have been at the table next to you!!!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello
sele444 · 0 replies · 422 views
Here's how to lose 5 Pounds a Day!
Siam · 0 replies · 545 views
Hi all
Traleen · 1 replies · 742 views
Plant Based
ebonymc2 · 1 replies · 964 views