Stop.

Molly S.
on 4/12/10 2:05 am - Chicago, IL

Stop and relax.

Much of the tension in life is due to the fact that people rarely stop doing things. We never give ourselves a break to relieve the tensions of the day, to just do nothing and see where it leads us. Do you feel like you never have a moment when you are not running or in demand? Take time to relax. 

And remember, sleeping at night does NOT count as relaxing. Relaxing is being awake and unstressed. It is occupying yourself happily with something you love to do or nothing at all! 

Put on your to do list:  Set aside time to relax and "do nothing" today, even if for a short while. Even five minutes of down time can be replenishing. 

HW 611  Pre-opW 580   LW 302  GW 238         

HollyRachel
on 4/12/10 2:14 am

I personally thank you for this.

I have an EXTREMELY busy household.  I have four kids, a grand baby on the way within the next week or so, that is going to be living with us, a mom to help out, a husband, etc.   To say the least I have been living in a state of stress for quite some time.  I have TMJ and the past six months have gotten the best of me.  There are days that I cannot even hardly see.  This morning I woke up with not only a tense face, but tense eyes.  So I know it's going to be a bad day.  Every day I have a few appointments, or something to do for someone.  I don't work, thank God, because I really don't know how I would be able to handle it!  I literally have to use my schedule book because I have to do so much for others!! 

I've been getting whiny, I want out of here so bad.  Just waiting for this baby to pop, be in heaven with him for a week or so, and then I'm taking off next month for a few days by myself, or maybe with my hubby.  But until then, I need some kind of sanity.

So thanks for reminding me that I do need time for myself!  I might just need to look at this thread every day.  Just reading it made me feel a little peace inside.lol  

I've just been losing it!!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello
sele444 · 0 replies · 422 views
Here's how to lose 5 Pounds a Day!
Siam · 0 replies · 545 views
Hi all
Traleen · 1 replies · 742 views
Plant Based
ebonymc2 · 1 replies · 964 views