What have you done today to make you feel proud? Fri

(deactivated member)
on 4/9/10 4:57 am, edited 4/9/10 4:58 am - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
TGIF!!

I'm proud that even though I recovering from surgery (pretty major stuff too...had my arms cut from the armpit to the elbow, my Inner Thighs from the groin to the knee, my stomach from the belly button to just under the breast and then around the bottom and inner sides of the breasts) I am remaining focused on making healthy choices with each meal and snack AND I am taking the time to do my daily food journal.  It could be easy to say the heck with it while I'm recuperating but I don't and this makes me proud because it tells me I've really made the LIFE CHANGES necessary to stay healthy, fit and trim.

In my daily tracker the "tip for the day" says "We must be the change we wish to see".  We can't just say I really want to be healthy and slim while we still do the same ole things that caused us to gain weight.

How's your Friday going?  What are you feeling proud about?

(deactivated member)
on 4/9/10 11:30 am
Hi Ruth, that's a great tip.

I'm proud - DH is busy snacking and I've finished eating for the day - the old me would join DH in the snacking even when I was stuffed full of food - but the new me stops eating when I'm done for the day. And I'm proud of DH because even thought he's snacking, it's with healthy food - home popped popcorn roasted without any oil and apples. So I'm proud of him too. LOL
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello
sele444 · 0 replies · 422 views
Here's how to lose 5 Pounds a Day!
Siam · 0 replies · 545 views
Hi all
Traleen · 1 replies · 742 views
Plant Based
ebonymc2 · 1 replies · 964 views