Tired all the time

cettaroo
on 4/9/10 3:46 am
Since I have started WW one month ago, I have gotten rid of 11 lbs.  I am very happy with this, but I also have seen a huge drop in my energy level.  I am eating enough and getting in enough water, but all I want to do is nap all the time.  Is this normal?  I have never had this happen the previous times I have tried a weight loss plan and I am stumped.  My food choices have been excellent:  high fiber, very low/no sugar so that I feel fuller longer.  I have almost  totally lost my craving for carbs and I am making certain I get in enough water/fluids each day.  I am tracking my points with WW and also on Fitday to make sure I am getting in enough protein, fats, carbs, etc.  So what is going on?

Any ideas? 

Thanks,
Cetta
(deactivated member)
on 4/9/10 5:16 am - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
hmmmm, are you taking vitamins and getting plenty of protein?  While losing weight I tried to get a minimum of 80grams ...I found my adding at least 1 or 2 scoops of whey protein to my day I felt GREAT!  I did 1 scoop in 6 oz's of water twice a day (as part of my snacks).  It's easy to do, it's healthy and helps build and keep muscle as you work out.     It might help....give it a try. 
cettaroo
on 4/9/10 8:09 am
I was just telling my sister who had WLS in '03 about being tired and she suggested the same thing..up the protein.  I have been averaging around 60 g./day so I guess I will try out some of her protein until I find one I like.  And yes, I am very good about taking my vitamins each and every day. 

Thanks so much for the advice.  I'll let you know how it goes.

Cetta
(deactivated member)
on 4/9/10 11:15 am
I'm suffering right now from allergies, and it is making me feel wiped out, tired etc. Do you have allergies? This is the worst allergy season for many years.

Good for you for sticking with WW for a month - that's great.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello
sele444 · 0 replies · 422 views
Here's how to lose 5 Pounds a Day!
Siam · 0 replies · 545 views
Hi all
Traleen · 1 replies · 742 views
Plant Based
ebonymc2 · 1 replies · 964 views