What have you done today to make you feel proud? Thurs

(deactivated member)
on 4/8/10 6:43 am - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
Hello and happy Thursday!
Hope you all are having a great day!

I have not had anything extraordinary happen today, no chores, no errands, nothing special....just a lot of resting  and time to think

The thing I am proud of today is ME and I'm just going to celebrate that.  FYI - this is not something I would have thought or felt 2 years ago....this is part of my personal growth.

How about you.....made a good decision today, called a friend out of the blue, tried a new recipe???? What have you done today that makes you feel proud?

Have a great rest of the day!
(deactivated member)
on 4/8/10 6:56 am
 Good for you Ruth, yes, taking some time to think about you and getting your healing rest.

I have this nasty sore throat so I went to my PCP - turns out it's allergies so I'm back on a bunch of allergy medication for the pollen season. My PCP hadn't seen me for a year - she knew I was starting this diet but she was shocked to see how good I looked - she was oohing and ahhing and talking about changes she needs to make in her own diet LOL It was so nice to see my BMI was overweight, my BP was normal etc. What a difference a year makes. Of course I told her McDougall - Maximum Weight Loss was the way to go. She wanted to know how my blood work was now that I've lost all this weight and have been eating this way for year - I can't wait to find out myself so I've got a script to have some blood work. And I come back in a year. Those of us with high blood pressure, high cholesterol etc. know that we see the PCP regularly, I think I used to go every 6 weeks LOL It's so good to hear come back next year. I walked out of the office feeling like I was walking on air.

Hope everyone else is having a good day.
(deactivated member)
on 4/8/10 7:26 am - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
Ugh Allergies..... hope you get relief soon.

Yes, the changes we go through are amazing especially noticeable to those who rarely us.

Congrats on the normal BP that's awesome!!  Were you taking meds previously and now no longer?

It will be interesting for you to see the change in your blood work....I always get a kick out of seeing my results (I do it every 6 months).

Enjoy the view from up in the clouds......
chellelynn3
on 4/8/10 6:59 am - san bernardino, CA
 I have been eating really well, and moving my body daily, I couldn't get to the gym yesterday because My 3 year old was sick, but I still squeezed in a 20 min. work out mid day, not much but it was something, this morning I was back at the gym!  I have been juicing a lot and I am getting the kids all excited about it, they are like "what kind of juice can we make mom?"  today we made Apple Carrot orange strawberry and they loved it! its a good way to encourage the raw fruits and veggies, I continue to read and expand my knowledge of good Nutrition and also personal and spiritual stuff, I am deff a work in progress thats for sure! I am back to only weighing in on saturdays so I hopefully will be even closer to the 100 lb mark when I weigh this weekend! hope to report good news! 

Michelle Hendrickson Holistic Health Coach http://www.gracioushealth.net

(deactivated member)
on 4/9/10 1:56 am
Hi Michelle, it's good to hear you're doing well and I love that your kids are excited about healthy eating.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello
sele444 · 0 replies · 422 views
Here's how to lose 5 Pounds a Day!
Siam · 0 replies · 545 views
Hi all
Traleen · 1 replies · 742 views
Plant Based
ebonymc2 · 1 replies · 964 views