What have you done today to make you feel proud? Sat

(deactivated member)
on 4/3/10 2:56 am

What have you done today to make you feel proud today? What is everyone up to today?

I'm extremely excited, I "shed" another pound.  I like how Ruth explains she likes the word Shed instead of lost because lost implies you can find it again   - and I have no intention of find my lost pounds.  Anyhow, why I am extremely excited is that I am now officially OVERWEIGHT. When I started I was super morbidly obese and I had trouble seeing beyond my first big goal to get below 300 pounds. I couldn't even conceive at that time that I would get below 200. To celebrate, DH and I will be going a nice concert next month. I can't wait.

Hope everyone is have the same gorgeous weather that we are enjoying. Take good care of yourselves.

Skylar for Moosie (Ruth) who is recuperating beautifully from her reconstructive surgery.

(deactivated member)
on 4/3/10 6:45 am - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
CONGRATS on another pound SHED!!!!!!!!   WAHOOO ......this is a cool milestone.  

I took a shower all by myself, got re-wrapped and dressed and it only took about an hour (1/2 the time it took last time). 
It sounds silly but I am SO PROUD that I am resting.... I lay down after my shower and ended up taking a short nap.........It is all helping with my healing.

I am feeling so good I have to keep reminding myself to limit my activity so I heal well.

OK, I'll stop bragging and singing the same ole song....
Have a great weekend!
TTFN
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello
sele444 · 0 replies · 422 views
Here's how to lose 5 Pounds a Day!
Siam · 0 replies · 545 views
Hi all
Traleen · 1 replies · 742 views
Plant Based
ebonymc2 · 1 replies · 964 views