Recent Posts

Kathy S.
on 1/26/15 6:35 am - InTheBurbs, XX
RNY on 08/29/04 with
Topic: The moment you've all been waiting for . . . OH2015 Location Announcement!

And the winner is....

http://events.obesityhelp.com/

Not sure you are going?  Check out the video from last years conference and you will see what you missed.  BOOK NOW

We hope to see you all there

HW:330 - GW:150 - MW:118-125

RW:190 - CW:130

davis77
on 1/20/15 3:05 pm
Topic: RE: RWJ Hamilton Gym

I was at dr. noyan's support group tonight, and I tried to get a quote. They wanted me to go for a 45 minute tour. I went through it years ago, it was like he was trying to sell me a timeshare. Beautiful place,  but I don't need the sales nonsense...

Kathy S.
on 1/16/15 2:40 am - InTheBurbs, XX
RNY on 08/29/04 with
Topic: Super Early Bird tickets now on sale! Save $25, and enter to win 3 night stay at the conference sit

Not only will Super Early Birds get the lowest ticket prices, but you'll also be entered into a drawing for a FREE 3 night stay at the Embassy Suites Raleigh-Durham during the Conference.

Click to order: http://ow.ly/Hr8nQ 

Registration for Super Early Birds starts on Friday, January 16th, 2015 at 10AM EST and will end Friday, January 23rd, 2015 at 11:30PM EST.              

We hope to see you there  

HW:330 - GW:150 - MW:118-125

RW:190 - CW:130

jessicatheresa
on 1/9/15 1:25 pm
RNY on 04/09/15
Topic: RE: horizon bcbs

you need to find out whether or not your policy is self funded. my policy is self funded and also excludes bariatric surgery, i was told to get insurance through the marketplace if i wanted surgery.

Member Services
on 11/21/14 8:16 am - Irvine, CA
Topic: Looking for a protein shake, vitamin supplementation or protein snacks that other members like?

Do you have products that you use and recommend to your friends, family and other OH members?  Are you looking for a protein shake, vitamin supplementation products or protein snacks and not sure what to buy? 

Check out the OH Products Directory and leave reviews of what you think of the products plus assign star ratings so other members can make better decisions on what they purchase. 

If you're going to purchase any products such as protein products, desserts, cereal, vitamin patches and supplements, check the OH Products Directory first to see what other members think on all sorts of products. 

If there are products that you buy that aren't on the directory and you think they should be, let us know.  Please add the manufacturer/company and the name of the product as a reply to this post.  It would also be helpful if you added where you purchase the item, i.e., the name of the retailer or online (with the URL). 

njfishorman
on 11/15/14 3:26 am - keansburg, NJ
Topic: horizon bcbs

So I was wondering how to get my policy changed to including bariatric surgery!  My job provides us with insurance but it has bariatric surgery as an exclusion. I really want to have surgery but do not know where to start! Id appreciate any help you guys can provide me in getting started on the right track!

chasity1990
on 11/11/14 2:33 am - Newark, NJ
Topic: RE: MEDICAID AND MEDICARE SURGEONS LIST!

surgeon does not accept just straight Medicaid plan G you have to have a hMo in order for you to get approved by Medicaid thank you God bless u on yOur journey in order for you to get approved by Medicaid thank you God bless

SuziAck
on 10/30/14 4:34 am
Topic: therapist suggestion?

I defiinitely need therapy to help me through this process.  I checked the list here, but it seems to be out of date.  If anyone can recommend an understanding female therapist, I would be very grateful.  I am so ashamed of my food issues, so its important to get the right person.  I live in Danville, so Morris County area would be best.  Thanks so much. Suzi

cyncolroj14
on 9/10/14 2:02 am
Topic: RE: MEDICAID AND MEDICARE SURGEONS LIST!

Dr. Attia in Vineland, NJ * 856-362-5259 * accepts Horizon, performs revisions

Dr. Vasquez in Clifton, NJ * 973-777-7978 * accepts Amerigroup, performs revisions

Dr. Paragi in West Orange, NJ * 862-520-5090 * accepts all Medicaid insurances, his staff is excellent and are very informative. Performs revisions

milly1109
on 8/26/14 1:06 pm - woodland park, NJ
Topic: Medicaid coverage

I need help finding a surgeon that accepts Medicaid insurance preferably near Woodland Park

Most Active
Recent Topics