Recent Posts

CM_teachnj
on 6/6/15 6:11 am
with
Topic: Psychologist/psychiatrist rec

Hi everyone, 

I am new and in the process of going to all of my clearance appointments.  Does anyone have a recommendation for a psychologist or psychiatrist that does the bariatric clearances.  I'm looking for someone in middlesex or Somerset county.  More specifically the closer to north Brunswick or north Plainfield the better.   Thanks! 

Christina

RNY on 12/22/14
Topic: RE: Has anyone used Dr. Brolin in NJ for their Sleeve Surgery?

I used Bariatric Centers of NJ - Springfield.  They do surgery at Overlook and RWJ-Somerset.  I recommend them-I think they will work with you on costs.

Sharon

Nicole H.
on 4/27/15 11:12 pm

I am going for my 1st consultation with Dr. Brolin! Unfortunately I do not have insurance that will cover the surgery due to my employer not having the benefit as part of our plan so I am a self-pay girl. 

Nicole H.
on 4/27/15 11:11 pm
leighmack
on 4/17/15 4:58 am - BAYONNE, NJ
Topic: RE: wellcare nj family care medicaid... any drs???

Vinncant innance and 2 others northjerseybaratrics.com  they said they work with all insurences.

leighmack
on 4/15/15 12:51 pm - BAYONNE, NJ
Topic: RE: Dr baratric bypass revision

Baratricsurgerynewjersey.com dr sadek.... 7326405316... i have meicaid nj family care with wellcare and they take mine they are in free hold summerset and someville

leighmack
on 4/15/15 1:11 am - BAYONNE, NJ
Topic: RE: wellcare nj family care medicaid... any drs???

Dr sadek freehold somerset somerville takes medicaid...... 732 640 5316

leighmack
on 4/14/15 5:23 am - BAYONNE, NJ
Topic: wellcare nj family care medicaid... any drs???

I am looking to see if anyone had wellcare nj famiky care with medicaid i am looking for a dr im in bayonne jersey city hoboken area.... i havent called my insuranc yet in process of changing name just got married.... please anyone let me k ow im looking to get gastric sleeve... when i was 18 i was a month from bypass surgery but i chickened out... i couldnt do it... my aunts and cuzins 9 in total had it done and have compliacations.... this seems better for me... anyone please??

samir2011
on 4/9/15 2:59 am
Topic: Dr baratric bypass revision

I havre united health care plan nj I need doctor assp

jackfre
on 3/24/15 10:31 am - NJ
VSG on 03/26/15

I was going to see him but after research decided on Dr. Nusbaum instead.  I read a lot of reviews and just felt more comfortable with him.  I am having revision and wanted someone with a lot of experience in that area.  You can do a search by name up on the blue line with the magnifying glass.  Good luck to you. 

Jackie

Most Active
Recent Topics