Recent Posts

Lovexlivexshop
on 1/21/16 6:04 am
Topic: RE: new to site and need help with medicaid/united health care community doctor

I am looking for a bariatric surgeon that accepts uhc community plan. I have been looking for 3 months and can't find one. Which one did you use? Please help. I'm so desperate. Thank you 

Grandma Blue Eyes
on 1/17/16 11:22 pm - Brick, NJ
Topic: Re-sleeve

has anyone ever had a Resleeve?

leighmack
on 10/18/15 6:46 am, edited 10/17/15 11:46 pm - BAYONNE, NJ
Topic: RE: wellcare nj family care medicaid... any drs???

I switched my wellcare insurance to horizon nj health.... because a dr right by me took horizon nj health only.. i have noticed alot of drs in this area are dropping wellcare.. my surgery is Oct 21st my first appt with dr was June 23rd so took me bout 4 months and was approved in like 4 days

my dr is Jordan Garrison he is in Jersey City NJ works through Christ hospital he is a very nice guy quick and straight to the point

(deactivated member)
on 10/14/15 4:37 pm

How did it go? Did you get approved?I have wellcare medicaid and I need weight loss surgery too.

Sheri A.
on 9/29/15 1:57 pm
Topic: IF YOU NEED SUPPORT, PLEASE COME
First Saturday Support, a peer to peer support group in Union County still meets the first Saturday of each month. We have a core group who attend regularly. For those who have had bariatric surgery and need a little boost, have questions, have gotten lost or want to share in your success, we want to see you! Our group began in March 2007 and we are a group of caring individuals who have all had bariatric surgery or are considering having it...we are a NO judgement zone...just come and meet and talk! This Saturday, October 3, 10:30am at the RWJ Fitness & Wellness Center, 1021 Lambertsmill Rd, Scotch Plains 07076. We meet in Conference Room A on the kitchen side. The gym does have childcare and the facilities are gorgeous for working out and swimming in the new sal****er pools! for more info: [email protected]. See us on Facebook: First Saturday Support
shaunconnors
on 7/3/15 9:34 am - Millville, NJ
Topic: RE: Any South Jersey Members?

Hi,

I am from South Jersey, Cumberland County.   Millville to be exact.  I had RNY 10 years ago.  Dr. Pasapathy did my procedure, who has since passed away.  

Hope you are having success and doing well.

Shaun

Sharon SW-267
GW-165 CW-167 S.

on 6/28/15 11:19 am - PA
RNY on 12/22/14
Topic: RE: Psychologist/psychiatrist rec

Did you find someone? 

Sharon

leighmack
on 6/25/15 7:54 am - BAYONNE, NJ

I went to consult years ago but didnt follow through. I switched insurances to horizon nj health and dr jordan garrison at christ hoapital in jersey city i had a consult with. 

Kim Gyurina, OH Staff
on 6/24/15 10:43 am, edited 6/24/15 11:05 am
DS on 09/27/23
Topic: New Hotel Booking information for NC Conference in October!

Hello friends!

We have had such great response from people booking hotel rooms for our Raleigh Conference, that our initial room block at the Embassy Suites sold out!  We now have an overflow hotel nearby that is running a shuttle specific for our conference, from 5 am to midnight. This is in addition to their 24 hour airport shuttle. Info is below, and the last day to book is 9/15/15! Tell your friends!  

We have set up an additional room block at Hyatt Place, a half-mile from the Airport and 4.5 miles from the Conference venue. Hyatt Place offers a complimentary shuttle to the airport and Conference. http://events.obesityhelp.com/2015-hotel-accommodations/

See you there! 

Kim Gyurina, Event Manager

Tammy P
on 6/24/15 9:13 am - Brooklyn, NY

Hi Leighmack,

Have you used V. Innance?  I go today for a consultation for RNY Revision. 

Most Active
Recent Topics