Recent Posts

big_ideas
on 7/31/10 10:58 pm - Randolph, NJ
Topic: RE: Tuesday AUGUST 3rd: Next Inconvenient get together dinner!!
Hi Tom:

For the life of me I cannot remember if I rsvp'ed. I know you like to have a rough headcount, so I'm sending this to let you know I'm planning to attend. So far, Esther (hockeymom) and I are going to be driving there together. If you know of anyone else in Morris County that might want to join us for the ride, please have them contact me.

Look forward to seeing you Tuesday! Thanks again for all your efforts arranging these events!

big_ideas
on 7/31/10 10:54 pm - Randolph, NJ
Topic: RE: Morris County Area Transport to Next IGT
No problem Jen. I'm glad you'll be there and I'll get to see you! If things change and you'd rather not drive, let me know!

Linda

Sheri A.
on 7/31/10 3:46 am
Topic: RE: August Support Groups by Date
Thanks for posting that. Just wanted to add that we will have a guest speaker at First Saturday Support next Saturday, August 7 at 10:30am. Robin C., will speak about her successful weight loss after RNY...Robin stuggled after losing 80 lbs, gained weight back and was unhappy with herself...she finally realized that it was up to HER to get back into action and about 3 years after losing 80 and gaining back 20, she finally lost the rest of her weight! Come hear her story, she is a real inspiration to all of us!

Please note also that Susan Greeley's weight management class will also be held on Sept. 2. We are also looking into holding the class during the fall at Barnes and Noble in Union or Clark which may be a better location for many.

Whole Foods is actually in Vauxhall, right near Home Depot in the shopping center with Best Buy and Target. It's conveniently located off Route 78.

Next class is August 12 at 7pm.

I will post the topic once Susan lets me know what it is.

Hope you can attend on Saturday August 7.

s
gracy72
on 7/30/10 10:03 am - newark, NJ
Topic: RE: My Body is a Onederland
I have been on the local for years!  Never thought I woudl ever get here.  The rooms are nice and the clothes are much better  too ;)
Who says you can't win for losing! Gracy 

HW/SW/CW/GW
286/242/196/150 

My jouney has led me to this amazing place known as onederland....now that I am here I refuse to leave - EVER! ~ July 28, 2010

Adios to the BIG 9-0 look out 100 here I come!

gracy72
on 7/30/10 10:00 am - newark, NJ
Thanks all!  Love the graphics!
Who says you can't win for losing! Gracy 

HW/SW/CW/GW
286/242/196/150 

My jouney has led me to this amazing place known as onederland....now that I am here I refuse to leave - EVER! ~ July 28, 2010

Adios to the BIG 9-0 look out 100 here I come!

Life is a Beach
on 7/30/10 6:40 am
40697congratulations_graphics_9-1.gif picture by rainbow9286
 "I may not be moving fast or gracefully, but at least I'm moving!"            
Butterfly618
on 7/30/10 1:45 am, edited 7/30/10 1:46 am - NJ

Hey Gracy

http://evenimenteincluj.files.wordpress.com/2010/06/congratulations13.jpg

The onderland train never stops at my station because it is express.    So tell me how is the place.  Are the rooms decorated nicely? 

:dancing:I am so happy for you.  Keep up the good work and make room for me

:bighug:

Gina

"SUCCESS IS A LIFESTYLE, NOT A DIET"
Please visit my OH  Support group:

http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/allinthemind/welcome/

Where you will find helpful strategies to achieve you goals

Highest 325.7lbs Surgery 295lbs Current 244lbs 

(deactivated member)
on 7/29/10 10:06 am, edited 7/29/10 10:08 am - Piscataway, NJ
Topic: August Support Groups by Date
Hi everyone...  Here's an update of support groups for August as reminders of whats going on in Central NJ.   PLEASE copy/paste the whole schedule with any meetings added so we can have a complete listing...that would be great!  Also, if you email me the details of your meeting dates, I'll be sure to include them in future postings!   As always, be sure to contact the host to ensure the meeting is still being held...I cannot be responsible for last-minute changes/cancellations of meetings.  My apologies if I've missed anyone!

NJ SUPPORT GROUPS
08/02 @ 10:00 am Eating Adjustment Support at Metabolic Medicine & Weight Control Center - Morristown, NJ
08/03 @  5:30 pm Inconvenient Get Together!! Park West Diner on Route 46 - Little Falls, NJ
08/06 @  7:00 pm OCWLS Toms River Support Group Meeting - Community Medical Center, Aud A
08/07 @ 10:30 am First Saturday Support at RWJ Fitness/Wellness Center - Scotch Plains, NJ
08/09 @  7:00 pm Weekly Wegmans Support Group on 2nd Floor - Woodbridge, NJ
08/10 @  6:00 pm Band Support at Metabolic Medicine & Weight Control Center - Morristown, NJ
08/11 @  6:00 pm Band & Bypass Support at St. Barnabus Ambulatory Care Center, Livingston, NJ                                                    TOPIC: Cooking Demonstration w/Chef Jesse Kraft in the Cafeteria
08/12 @  6:00 pm Band Support at St. Peter's University Hospital - New Brunswick, NJ
08/12 @  6:00 pm Bypass Support at St. Peter's University Hospital - New Brunswick, NJ
08/12 @  7:00 pm Nutrition Support at Whole Foods by www.susangreeley.com - Union, NJ ($10 fee)
08/16 @  7:00 pm Weekly Wegmans Support Group on 2nd Floor - Woodbridge, NJ
08/17 @  6:00 pm Bypass Support at Metabolic Medicine & Weight Control Center - Morristown, NJ
08/19 @  6:30 pm Band & Bypass Support at Raritan Bay Medical Center Perth Amboy Division
08/19 @  5:30 pm Bariatric Center at Muhlenberg Hospital - Plainfield, NJ
08/23 @  7:00 pm Weekly Wegmans Support Group on 2nd Floor - Woodbridge, NJ
08/25 @  6:00 pm Bypass Support at St. Clare's Dover Campus, Sister Catherines Health Center - Dover, NJ
08/25 @  7:15 pm Band Support at St. Clare's Dover Campus, Sister Catherines Health Center - Dover, NJ
08/26 @  7:00 pm Nutrition Support at Whole Foods by www.susangreeley.com - Union, NJ ($10 fee)
08/30 @  7:00 pm Weekly Wegmans Support Group on 2nd Floor - Woodbridge, NJ
09/11 @ 10:30 am First Saturday Support at RWJ Fitness/Wellness Center - Scotch Plains, NJ
(deactivated member)
on 7/29/10 9:59 am - Piscataway, NJ
Topic: RE: I Did It!!!
 Yeeeeeeeeeehawwwwwwwwwwwwww!
(deactivated member)
on 7/29/10 9:58 am - Piscataway, NJ
 Congrats Gracy!  Keep workin' it!
Most Active
Recent Topics