Recent Posts

Chopper1
on 8/5/10 5:11 am
Topic: RE: Another Successful Inconvenient Get Together!!
 Tom,

Dinner was really nice and we all had a great time.  Nice to see familiar faces.

geoff

Nannette
on 8/5/10 3:20 am - Toms River, NJ
Tiffany's in Toms River (off Exit 82) has a glass enclosed private-type area that I use for another kind of meeting I run -- If you decide you want to try this -- Call Linda Parisi at Tiffany's and ask for the atrium room set up -- also request the Sunset Menu -- salad, entree and dessert (not that we would eat it!) all for $12.95 -- great food and atmosphere.

Feel free to use my name if you talk to Linda.

Nannette
Lap RNY 6/16/03
Revise to DS 8/15/11

sexymillie
on 8/5/10 2:55 am - Browns Mills, NJ
Topic: Obesity Help Cincinnati weight loss conference
 HELLO NJ!
 Who is going to the   Obesity Help Cincinnati weight loss conference?

Sexymillie
big_ideas
on 8/5/10 1:38 am - Randolph, NJ
Topic: RE: Am I Llosing My Mind Along with MY Losing Weight?
Gee,

I'm laughing so hard I'm crying. Not only can I relate, it sounds like something I would do.

Is it the weight loss, or are we "getting to the age...???"

Butterfly618
on 8/5/10 12:42 am - NJ
you kill me.

"SUCCESS IS A LIFESTYLE, NOT A DIET"
Please visit my OH  Support group:

http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/allinthemind/welcome/

Where you will find helpful strategies to achieve you goals

Highest 325.7lbs Surgery 295lbs Current 244lbs 

(deactivated member)
on 8/4/10 11:58 pm - Piscataway, NJ
I effin' LOVE it... 

For Christmas, buy him a nail file so he can escape from the prison you'll eventually get him locked up in!

On a side note, yeah, you're clearly losing your mind.  Who else looks at an 8 of spades and says queen of hearts? HAHAHAHAHA!

Have a great day!!
hockeymom8016
on 8/4/10 9:59 pm - NJ
It was a wonderful evening. I look forward to the next one.

Butterfly618
on 8/4/10 2:03 pm - NJ
As always I had a wonderful time.  I so enjoy being with you all!!!!

Butterfly618
on 8/4/10 1:56 pm - NJ
Topic: Am I Llosing My Mind Along with MY Losing Weight?
Today I had to drive to Tom's River to help my Mother In-law with some paper work.  I left my house bright and early because she eats dinner a 4pm(you know the old eat that early) and I need to be done way before she needed to start to cook.  I am on the road by 8:45am.   Stop at Quick Chek for some coffee and I am on my way on the GS parkway.  About 30 minutes into my drive down my cell phone rings.  I have blue tooth so I answered it.  It was my home security monitoring company calling me to inform me that the had a #2 alarm code go off on my home and they were dispaching the police.  #2 is my back door.  So now I am thing "Maybe I didn't close the door well and it blew open. (that has happened before)  I call my neighbor and ask her to take a look at my house to make sure everything is OK.  Still feel confident that all is right with my home.  Still driving down to in-laws when my phone rings again. (thinking it would be my neighbor to inform me that it was the wind that blew my door open and everything was ok) I answer it with little concern only to here it was the alarm company again informing me that they got a #4 code alarm.  My motion censer.  OK maybe it was my neighbor who walked into my home to check that all was ok.  Then my neighbor called informing me that she didn't go to the house becasue she see two men around the house going in and out.  I freak.  Now I need to turn around and head home assuming that my house is being ROBED.   I get off the next exit and if you are not from NJ the Garden State Parkway is NOT an easy on and off kind of highway.  If you exit south and want to now go North you may have to drive for miles to find the North entrance.....Phone rings again it is my neighbor with the police and one of the men in handcuffs stating that he is my Uncle there to do electric work on my home.  OMG  I completely forgot that I had given my Uncle my key last week because I knew I was not going to be home and the only day he was available to do so "free" electric work for me.  My neighbor had never met my Uncle so she couldn't vouch for him.  She put the police officer on the phone with me who asked me some questions to identify myself.  Like what alarm company do you have.  What is you code to deactivate your siren in your home.  Once I answered all his questions and he deactivated my siren  he released my Uncle who told him to tell me.  I know that Electricians usually charge  highway robbery but I was doing this job for free.  I can't believe what a scattered brain I have turned into.  Thank God my Uncle has a sense of humor (I don't know if his wife will find this funny) but all is well.  I got to my Mother in-laws house in plenty of time.

maryc543
on 8/4/10 12:39 pm
Thanks to everyone for last night!  It's always great to share our successes, and even our stumbles.   What positive energy we share.    It's great.   Hope to see you all at the Sept IGT.  Mary

DS Part 1 (VSG) 11/14/06 DS Part 2 12/18/07
HW 430 SW 400 CW 210 GW 170 Blog: lifeisgood-mc.blogspot.com

Most Active
Recent Topics