Recent Posts

hockeymom8016
on 7/9/13 10:02 pm - NJ
Topic: RE: LOOKING FOR A NEW SURGEON IN THE NORTHERN NJ AREA

I believe Drs. Bertha and Adkin of Florham Park take medicaid.

Rpayton3012
on 7/9/13 1:45 am - Jersey City, NJ

Hopefully, i have some good news, I have found 2 surgeons who accepts medicaid. there name are dr Jeffery W. Strain and Dr Franklyn Vasquez and they are located in the northern nj area. I have already talk to Dr. Franklyn Vasquez receptionist and she told me that i must attend a seminar on august 20th 2013. So i am going to call Dr Jeffery Strain office to see what they have to say.  Did anybody knows about these 2 surgeons?  Need information

Rpayton3012
on 7/8/13 10:23 pm - Jersey City, NJ

yes, i called dr Sadek office and they stated that they do not accept medicaid anymore. but i am still looking around for a surgeon

BelieveInFaith
on 7/8/13 11:49 am - NJ
RNY on 08/08/13

http://bariatricsurgerynewjersey.com/index.php

Try Dr. Sadek @ 732-640-5327 .  He may accept that insurance.  Good Luck!

Never accept NO for an answer.

Rpayton3012
on 7/8/13 7:13 am - Jersey City, NJ
Topic: LOOKING FOR A NEW SURGEON IN THE NORTHERN NJ AREA

Hello everybody, i am a new member to obesityhelp.com and i hope you can help me on this topic. First off, I was one of Dr Ducheine Patient since 3/13/2013. He ask for 6 clearance and evaluation letter in which i all of them to his staff on 6/11/2013, but his medical assistant just informed me that Dr Ducheine will not do any surgery anytime soon because Beth Israel Hospital Bariatric Floor in under construction. so now i am looking for a new surgeon who accepts united healthcare community plan. can anybody help me  please     thank you  

sweetaim2
on 7/1/13 12:47 am - Monmouth Junction, NJ
Topic: Swapping obsessions

Hello - my question for people is how many of you swapped food for another kind of addiction, alcohol, smoking, etc?

I know is common and I am struggling.

Thanks,

Amy

brendastar11
on 6/30/13 9:47 am - PITTSGROVE, NJ
Topic: RE: Weight stall

Thank you for that suggestion. I do track everything,but I'll try not eating more carbs than protein. Thanks again!

Happy to be in
Onederland

on 6/30/13 9:18 am
Topic: RE: Weight stall

Change your food around.  If you already are, then start tracking your calories, fat, carbs, protein.  You may need to alternate your fats and carbs to shake things up.  Don't let your carb intake exceed your protein intake,

Some days your the dog and some days your the hydrant.

brendastar11
on 6/26/13 11:12 am - PITTSGROVE, NJ
Topic: Weight stall
Anyone suggestions for a month weight loss plateau?

maryc543
on 6/26/13 5:14 am
Topic: Potassium Supplement Question (cross post from DS board)

I was prescribed KCL, and foolishly was taking the extended release pills for two months, while my levels kept dropping.  (low levels are related to diuretic use)...  We've cut the diuretic, and started on liquid KCL, NOT extended release pills     I'm an old timer, and I don't know why that slipped on by me...usually I'm so careful with supplements.   Anyway, does anyone know if Potassium needs to be taken away from anything else?  I've read a lot about it, but didn't find anything about other vitamins/minerals.    We'll redraw the levels in 2 more weeks, but once it's stable, I'd like to get back on to a dry form of Potassium.  the liquid is a pain in the neck!   Thanks for any info,  Mary

DS Part 1 (VSG) 11/14/06 DS Part 2 12/18/07
HW 430 SW 400 CW 210 GW 170 Blog: lifeisgood-mc.blogspot.com

Most Active
Recent Topics