Recent Posts

nfisher
on 8/20/13 11:37 am - NJ
Topic: RE: Looking to Get Revision in NJ
I had my revision done with dr. Wasser who is a partner with dr greenbaum. Dr. Wasser is a great dr to do revisions and he is very honest. If you have any questions let me know
Member Services
on 8/19/13 6:36 am - Irvine, CA
Topic: Do you know.......

Do you know......our founder, Eric Klein, created ObesityHelp back in 1998 and we've been the source of information, support and education for bariatrics since that time.

Do you know.....that ObesityHelp organized and hosted the first ever National Conference for pre-ops, post-ops, and individuals considering weight loss surgery?

Please join us as we celebrate our history with the OH community of 65 events in 26 states since 2004, and our 2013 Event on October 4-5, 2013 in Anaheim, California!!

ChaChaCha
on 8/15/13 1:37 pm - Cleveland, OH
Topic: Arm lift with Dr. Capella

If you received an arm lift from Dr. Capella can you please comment on your experience.  Specifically:

1.  Where did he place the incision?  Inside the arm or along the backside

2.  Did you combine the arm lift with any type of BL/BA?

3.  Did he remove excess skin in front of and behind the armpit?

Thanks!

"We live in a society where it's more socially acceptable to be a junkie than it is to be overweight."     --CC Deville, guitarist for Poison    
Rpayton3012
on 8/14/13 7:05 am - Jersey City, NJ
Topic: RE: LOOKING FOR A NEW SURGEON IN THE NORTHERN NJ AREA

thanks believeinfaith, but i am so nervous already i just hope and pray that everything will come out ok.

BelieveInFaith
on 8/12/13 7:39 am - NJ
RNY on 08/08/13

Yay!!   The 22nd will be here before you know it!

Never accept NO for an answer.

Rpayton3012
on 8/12/13 1:48 am - Jersey City, NJ

HELLO EVERYONE THIS IS REGAN AGAIN I JUST WANT TO GIVE YOU ALL A LITTLE UPDATE. I FINALLY GOT A SURGERY DATE (YAYY!!!) ON AUGUST 22, 2013. I WANT TO THANK EVERYBODY AND I WILL UPDATE YOU ALL AFTER THE SURGERY.. THANKS REGAN

Raven_2823
on 8/11/13 5:40 am
sunshne28
on 8/11/13 2:15 am

Hi hope everyone is doing well. Ive' been thinking lately of maybe-maybe going to another doctor.. I at this point don't have the funds to go off and fly somewhere to get this done! Nor do i have any credit.

I know one thing for sure .. that i am sooo ready for this!!  I don't know what else to do... really bummed out on this.. uugh! frustrating when you know your ready but that there is something holding this back! It really sucks!

BelieveInFaith
on 8/10/13 12:18 pm - NJ
RNY on 08/08/13
Topic: RE: Protein shake variety?

They are great.  They have different packages and are always available to answer whatever questions you have.  Once the appeal is submitted the insurance has roughly 30 days to repond..and trust me they will sit on it for 29 days before issuing you a response.

pm me if you have other questions.

Never accept NO for an answer.

Raven_2823
on 8/10/13 3:44 am
Most Active
Recent Topics