I Made My Gym's Newsletter

jlewisjr
on 6/3/05 3:48 am - Elizabeth, NJ
Hi Everyone: Happy Friday to All!!! Well, I managed to get my picture in another publication this week. My gym produces a newsletter/promotional book each quarter to distribute to it's members and attract new mwmbers. The gym owner stopped me Tuesday as I was entering to tell me that my before & after photos are in the newsletter. He was so excited. He told me that it was being mailed to the over 1,500 members and each perspective member receives one when they come in for a tour of the facility. I told him that I was honored to be in the newsletter and it's OK if they want to take some credit for helping me get in better shape (LOL). I guess it's just one of the many exciting things that has happened to me since my surgery and I'm enjoying every moment. Till next time, Jesse 373/190/-183
DunsSun
on 6/3/05 5:29 am - NJ
Jesse - That is absolutely awesome!! You must be so proud! It's one thing for us to know our accomplishments - but how great is it when other people notice!! Good for you! Blessings, Holly
beach_37
on 6/3/05 7:20 am - Belvidere, NJ
I'll check my mailbox maybe I'll get one out here in warren county..... That is wonderful! I'll bet you'll be walking extra tall this weekend, congratulations! All the attention you get is well deserved, you've done great things to your body and you look wonderful!
maryann F.
on 6/3/05 9:48 am - north arlington, NJ
EXCELLENT, GOOD FOR YOU JESS NEXT YOU WILL BE ON OPRAH Maryann F
Most Active
Recent Topics