help please

Aynessa
on 5/31/05 2:12 am - Camden, NJ
hi everyone, i have all my appointment for all the test i need except psychiatric consultation.. i have called my health care and they gave me a number but that place isnt doing it anymore.. i have went online to find a doc on aetna because they are a part on my plan as well and i can go to there doctors also but have had no luck... so i am asking any and everyone if you know a place that does this and is near or in camden could u please tell me the number or how to get the number even if it isnt in camden but remotely close would be great thanx for the help.. you are all angels Margaret L
Angel B.
on 5/31/05 4:49 am - Millville, NJ
856-691-4617 Is the number to Vineland Regional Counseling. They refered me to the doctor I saw. I am sure they can help you. Good Luck!
Sadiwest
on 5/31/05 10:36 am - New Jersey, NJ
Margaret, I'm sorry...I wish I could help...I'm so far away. I'd just go through every name in your plan's boo****il someone says "yes". Also, I'd check with your surgeon. Also, consider going out of network if need be......it might cost a few $$, but it'll be worth it if you can't find someone IN network to do it. Also, since you're close to other states (aren't you close to PA??) consider going there, too. Maybe there's more of a 'selection' of drs. Good luck. Sandi
jacqui
on 5/31/05 1:32 pm - Camden, NJ
Hi! I did what was already suggested.... I went through my plans entire psych book and found someone in Cherry Hill on Haddonfield road. Your primary or surgeons' office may also have a name they prefer you to go to. Hugs! Jacqui
cb
on 5/31/05 5:16 pm - CHERRY HILL, NJ
HI MARGARET, I WENT TO A GUY WHO IS A LICENSED CLINICAL SOCIAL WORKER AND THAT WAS ACCEPTABLE FROM MY INSURANCE COMPANY. AND BELIEVE ME THEY ARE TOUGH.HE ONLY CHARGED ME $65.00 AND SAW ME WITHIN A WEEK. HIS NAME IS CHARLES M. WAGNER HE IS LOCATED AT 9002-F GREENTREE COMMONS IN MARLTON NJ. HE`S RIGHT ON 73. HIS NUMBER IS 856 596 1392. GOOD LUCK LET ME KNOW IF YOU USE HIM. COLLEEN
Aynessa
on 6/1/05 1:48 am - Camden, NJ
thanks everyone i will be trying all you ladies have said ty.. Best of Luck to me and YOU... Margaret L
Most Active
Recent Topics