Can I scream NOW???

Hara C.
on 5/27/05 2:02 am - Pittsgrove, NJ
I am SOOOOO mad....I was cruising along with getting all my tests done so that the docotor could submit everything to the insurance company! No problems...until........I had my sleep study done! Ok...so I have a mild case of sleep apnea, however, the pulmonoligist said that he wasn't going to treat it yet, wants me to have the surgery, as it will probably get rid of the SA. Here is where the problem comes in.....The transcribed report from his office isn't ready yet. The findings came back on Tuesday, he dictated a letter on Wedensday, and it was sent out to an outside company to be typed on Wedensday. It is Friday, and it is not back yet! When I called this morning, they said..."not our problem, sorry" "When it comes back, we will let you know", "It is out of our control"! Ugh!!!! I am so close.....yet SOOOOOOOOOO FAR!!!!!!!!
EmbodySuccess
on 5/27/05 12:12 pm - Roswell, GA
Okay, Kara, now take a deeeeeeeeeep breathe in annnnnnnnd SLOWLY let it out. With your BMI & probable related comorbidities, you can hardly afford to work yourself into a rage over a 2-day delay in a letter that will support your surgeon's case for insurance covering your WLS! There's plenty you can be doing to help yourself prepare mentally & emotionally for your surgery. Focus on your head homework now and you'll be a real winner down the road! All the best! Lovingly, Lauralyn
EmbodySuccess
on 5/27/05 12:14 pm - Roswell, GA
OOPS! Sorry for getting your name wrong, Hara! Lauralyn
Most Active
Recent Topics