CURIOUS....

canada
on 5/22/05 11:48 pm - ottawa, Canada
HOW MANY WHITE CASTLE CAN EVERYONE EAT NOW..I LOVE THEM THINGS AND I WAS WONDERING HOW MANY WOULD I BE ABLE TO EAT.. JUST CURIOUSSSSSSSSS.....LOL
IrishIze
on 5/23/05 4:35 am - NJ
You're kidding.................. .............................right???? Hugs, Nancy -111
beach_37
on 5/23/05 6:11 am - Belvidere, NJ
Depends on how long it takes you to throw up....I can't even eat grilled chicken breast...Let me know after you get done hanging over the bowl!
walter A.
on 5/23/05 9:43 am - lafayette, NJ
6 to 10 now, so after my ds, and a little time i hope to do 2
L K.
on 5/23/05 9:50 am - Newark, NJ
I can eat 4, it takes about an hour to get the 4th down.
gem4life62
on 5/23/05 10:03 am - Paterson, NJ
I am going to hurt you .... when I go now I always get 2 dbls. w/ cheese no pickles no ketchup a frie, chicken breast with cheese and a fish w/ cheese tarter and hot sauce. oh yeah I forgot about my large Milk Shake (vanilla). My surgery is sched. for 7/26, I will be sure to have white casle before I go in. Vette 295 .. . 125 away from goal 170
Angel B.
on 5/24/05 12:08 pm - Millville, NJ
not for nuthin. but what the heck are you thinking!? Why even bother with WLS? Look, this is going to be hard. WLS is a tool, NOT a cure! It is a tool to get healthy. Not to get skinny. Its those damn burgers that but half of us in this boat to begin with! I would strongly recommend you pose that question to your surgeon and see what he says. Good luck to you. However, I strongly recommend you reconsider WLS.
EmbodySuccess
on 5/24/05 2:04 pm - Roswell, GA
Hi Tracey, How are you feeling these days. You're about 3 weeks post-op, right? I hope your surgeon has given you a post-op manual or, at least, a written program to follow. You now have about 11 months to change your behavior, feelings & attitude toward food, eating, body image & expectations for what kind of life you want to enjoy in a healthy body. It's a "window of opportunity" during which you can sever your emotional responses to "comfort" foods by substituting new, healthy & enjoyable ways to comfort yourself. If you find yourself wondering when you can resume eating your "old favorites" I encourage you to redirect your thoughts to a new favorite activity/reward. All the best! Lovingly, Lauralyn Weightloss coach See www.embodysuccess.com
Most Active
Recent Topics