What a convention!!

Kathy W
on 5/22/05 12:35 pm - NJ
Hi all, The convention was absolutely fantastic!!!! Bo and Monica facilitated a wonderful event (with the help of their "elves") and I believe that great time was had by all. There were some fantastic and informative speakers. I learned quite a bit. Susan Maria was every bit as sweet and kind in person as she is online - they gave away loads of great samples and goodies!! As far as the people went.....I cannot say enough. Everyone there was so great......and hilarious. (I can't think of another event where you can walk into the ladies room and see people "dropping trou" so they can compare plastic surgery scars ) I think I made some really special friends there this weekend and I am so grateful for that. Special shout outs to Bobbie, Paula, Sharon and Spyder - you ladies were a hoot to hang out with and I'll cherish the memories of this weekend. I might even get up the nerve to start a support group here in my town. Hats off to the staff of OH....it was a wonderful event. (It was so much fun that several of us are already talking about heading out west for the west coast convention in December.....start saving those pennies Spyder!!) Hope that everyone who couldn't attend will be able to attend either the West Coast Convention or a regional event near them. It was so worth my time and money. Hugs and , Kathy 5'3" 285/197
Amy Williams
on 5/26/05 5:19 am
Kathy, I couldn't agree with your more! The event was great. I do hope to see you at the West Coast event. That would be so much fun. Amy
Most Active
Recent Topics