A Great East Coast Convention!!!

jlewisjr
on 5/22/05 6:11 am - Elizabeth, NJ
Hi Everyone: I'm just getting home from the OH East Coast Convention. It was a great time packed with wonderful speakers who provided us with great information to help us as we travel this weight loss journey. We also a a load of fun ang guess what? I was elected King of the Convention. I just want to thank everyone who voted for me and it was a pleasure being your King. I met so many of you and it was great to finally see all of you in the flesh and really see all your succeses for myself. It was inspiring hearing all your success stories and all of you have given me the additional motivation to continue as a successful post-op. Bo and Monica should be applauded by all for putting on a great convention. Their tireless effort really made the weekend a success. I'm sure that pictures will be posted later so enjoy the photos and try not to laugh at me in a crown. Till next time, Jesse 373/190/-183
Nannette
on 5/22/05 11:44 pm - Toms River, NJ
Jesse -- Hail King Jesse! It was great seeing you again and renewing our friendship -- It was indeed a blast at the Convention. I intend to go down to the VA Beach regional event in November -- anybody want to join me?
(deactivated member)
on 5/23/05 1:52 am - Fort Myers, FL
Hey Nan--Glad you had fun at the event. I've been looking for some full length pics of you but haven't seen any yet. Any chance you can make it down to the Orlando event next month. I promise a REALLY great time! You could come early and we would have a blast. I'm thinking about the Virginia beach event too.
Nannette
on 5/23/05 11:18 pm - Toms River, NJ
Hey Lynda -- I'll send you a new full-length photo - promise. I won't be able to make the event in Orlando as I will be recovering from my LAST PS - my inner thighs. Hope you make the VA Beach one -- it should be fun - lots of people from both the DC and NJ events will be there, (or at least talking about it!).
jlewisjr
on 5/23/05 11:44 pm - Elizabeth, NJ
Nanette: As always it was great seeing you. You better send me some pictures at [email protected]. You never know, I might pop in at one of your meetings soon. Jesse
cminnie
on 5/23/05 11:34 pm
All Hail King Jesse! It was a pleasure to meet you at the convention and serve as your Queen! What a hoot!!!! Thanks for a great time! Hope to see you again some day! Queen Carla
Most Active
Recent Topics